● Developer's background
● Why invest in the UK? in Liverpool?
● Liverpool's new city icon
● Buying properties in the UK: Legal procedures? Expenses and Taxes? Mortgage application?
● The real end-to-end service
1-2 Dec 2018 (Sat, Sun) 10am - 7pm ; Seminars: 12-1pm, 2:30-3:30pm, 5-6pm
Victoria Room, 2/F, Mandarin Oriental, 5 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
"London prices are dropping," some people suggest. They ought to be clearer about which part of London they are referring to. Greater London areas between zone 3 to zone 6 have still recorded 5-7% growth in the last 12 months. It is the very central part of London that has seen drop in prices. In our session, we'll examine which areas have outperformed others and will continue to do so.
- History of Salford Quays
- Development of MediaCityUK
- Chinese capital influx
- Mass population of office workers
- Property prices and rents statistics and forecast
With GBP5.25bn of regeneration investment currently underway, Croydon is set to become London’s biggest growth centre over the next five years. That’s why we are pleased to have Develop Croydon Forum’s Founder and Director Katherine Glass in town to share her insights about Croydon's exciting future growth prospects. We will also offer insight into the local property market and what makes the area a key investment hotspot to watch.