HKD 3,570,008 - 6,897,153
- HKD 3,570,008 - 6,897,153
- LONDON(Zone 5)
- 535-1083 square feet
- Studios/Duplexes/1/2/3/ bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 892,747
- Estimated Completion: 2018 Q3
- Ownership: 999 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to: 4.2%
- Located within 1 minute walk to Harrow-on-the-Hill underground station
- 18 minutes by underground to London city centre
- 15 minutes walk to the renowned Harrow School
- Developer is listed on the London Stock Exchange, a FTSE 100 company for nearly 60 years
- Private balcony to most apartments. Car parking available for selected apartments.
- Stylish architectural and interior design, high-specification furniture and fittings
- £1.75bn regeneration plan in Harrow town centre which will creates 3000 jobs opportunities
Situated just a minute away from Harrow-on-the-Hill underground station, HARROW SQUARE will deliver 318 homes, focussing on a bespoke-designed public space which, once complete, will be able to play host to events and weekend markets.
The Hartley Apartments is the first phase of homes to be released and is a collection of 94 studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments. The majority of apartments have private balconies, with many offering views across Greater London, and selected apartments will have access to private roof terraces. Homes will feature spacious living and dining areas, with contemporary kitchens.
The renowned Harrow School is around 15 minutes walk away. Harrow is a thriving and diverse town centre - comprised of a mixture of high street stores and independent retailers; home to a quaint collection of boutique shops, delis and restaurants, and Harrow-on-the-Hill village.
The design of the development has been carefully considered to create a new focal point for the town centre; further boosting the regeneration masterplan for the wider area. A new library will sit in the heart of the development, while a number of retailers will populate the area around the square, creating a new destination for both new and existing residents of Harrow.
CONSTRUCTION AT A GLIMPSE...
MAY 2018 UPDATE
Harrow Bus Station is situated approximately 100 metres away from Harrow Square, with both day and night busses going into central London and further afield. For international travel, Heathrow Airport is less than 30 minutes away by car.
Harrow's reputation for outstanding education precedes itself. There are over 50 nurseries and primary schools and in excess of 20 secondary schools within Harrow.
The area is renowned for its top class private boarding school, Harrow School. Set within 300 acres, it is known for attracting pupils from all over the world and old Harrovians include Winston Churchill an King Hussein of Jordan.
Other secondary schools also in the area include Harrow High School, Whitmore High School and Hatch End High School.
A first class education
For artistic students, the University of Westminster's campus for Media, Arts and Design is located less than 15 minutes walk away from Harrow Square, and offers courses from Foundation to Postgraduate level.
Harrow is also home to Harrow College, which offers a high quality student experience with a wide range of courses for both sixth form and adult learners.
Renowned as a world-class city to study in, London holds some of the top 10 universities in the world. In fact, over 400,000 students live, study and play here.
The developer also became the first major nationwide house builder to be awarded the maximum five-star rating, every year since 2009, in the annual Home Builders Federation Customer Satisfaction survey.
Living in Harrow you have plenty to keep you entertained when it comes to weekend and evening activities.
Shopping , Entertainment and Culture
Both St George's and St Ann's shopping centres are just minutes from Harrow Square, with around 80 high street stores between them, as awell as restaurants, cafés, hairdressers and a 12-screen Vue Cinema.
For a spot of culture, the beautiful Grade II listed Bentley Priory Museum is a fascinating day out. During the Battle of Britain, it was used as Headquarters Fighter Command. And just down the road in Hatch End, Harrow Arts Centre hosts fantastic events throughout the year including music, theatre, comedy, dance, film and much more. With its vast range of leisure clubs, centres and open space, there's plenty to keep sports enthusiasts entertained.
For golf lovers, Harrow Hill Golf Course is nearby. Harrow also has an excellent tennis club, riding school and a gym just minutes away, in St George's shopping centre.
Those who just prefer to watch their sport, can head to the iconic Wembley Stadium, less than 10 minutes away by tube.
Foodies will love Harrow-on the- Hill market – the perfect place to stock up on fresh produce and deli foods.
- 2 new schools and as many as eight rebuilt schools and 30 expansions
- 3,000 new jobs alongside 100 apprenticeships every year
- New public squares, better street scene and new green spaces
- Library refurbishments, a new central library and plans for new replacement libraries in Wealdstone and Roxeth
- The creation of an independent arts and culture offer and enhanced leisure facilities