LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
HKD 6,350,000 - 13,500,000
- HKD 6,350,000 - 13,500,000
- LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
- 500-1032 square feet
- Studio /1/2/3/Penthouse Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 1,590,000
- Estimated Completion: COMPLETED
- Ownership: 999
- Rental yield up to 3.5%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 14.0%
- Located in prime Location Zone 1, with a highly attractive price from £930 per sqft
- Most homes with winter garden or balcony
- Managed by the developer listed on the London Stock Exchange, a FTSE 100 company for nearly 60 years
- Walking distance to London eye, Borough Market, The Old Vic.
- Ideal location surrounded by 3 tube station, A 6 minutes walk to Southwark Station, 10 minutes walk to Waterloo station and Elephant & Castle station.
- Well positioned for London's connections, 4 minutes to Bank, 9 minutes to Canary Wharf, 10 minutes to Oxford Street, 12 minutes to Tottenham Court Road.
- A large-scale regeneration project currently underway throughout Elephant & Castle
- A new Cycle Superhighway will be across the road
- London's world recognised universities are under a 30-minute drive, tube or train journey from Nine Elms
BLACKFRIARS CIRCUS is in prime Zone 1 location, with a highly attractive price from £930 per sqft. Well connected for easy access around central London. Most homes have a winter garden or outdoor space and are built around two new public squares with space for proposed shops, including Tesco and cafés.
On-site amenities include a 24-hour concierge, fitness suite and a bookable event space on the 27th floor of Conquest Tower with panoramic views across London from the rooftop terrace. Underground parking is also available.
A range of schemes and incentives is also available on Stamp duty savings on selected plot.
*Panoramic views - event space on the 27th floor of Conquest Tower
(1) 24 Hours concierge (2) Resident's fitness suite (3) Roof terrace and event space (4) Public Square (5) Public Square
Blackfriars Circus is exceptionally well connected, making commuting around London easy. There are 3 stations within walking distance for multiple Underground and National Rail services out of London :
Southwark for the Jubilee line (7 minutes)
Elephant & Castle for the Northern and Bakerloo lines (6 minutes)
Waterloo stations (within 14 minutes)
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.