LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM
HKD 1,350,000 - 2,810,000
- HKD 1,350,000 - 2,810,000
- LEEDS, UNITED KINGDOM
- 455-1277 square feet
- Duplexes/Penthouses/1/2/3 Bedrooms
- Up to 70% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 405,000
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2018
- Ownership: 250 years leasehold title deed
- Rental yield up to 8.1%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 32.4%
- NET Rental yield 6.5% GUARANTEED for 2 years
- Offers luxury duplexes for most homes including 1 bed units.
- 3 mins walk to a new shopping mall -- Victoria Quarter
- 12 mins walk to Leeds city centre
- 15 mins walk Leeds station (Future High Speed 2 station)
- 20 mins walk to University of Leeds (Ranking: 14th in UK)
- 2 hours journey by train to central London
- Situated right next to £300 million regeneration scheme -- Quarry Hill Area with new hotel, bars, offices etc...
- Sensational views from the balconies which will feature glass balustrades
- Terraces with decked floors
WHY INVEST IN LEEDS
ECONOMY IN LEEDS
LEEDS - situated in the middle of the United Kingdom, with a diverse population of 751,500, Leeds is the third largest and one of the fastest growing, greenest cities in the UK. A thriving economy boasting strengths in financial services, legal, manufacturing, health and retail, Leeds has excellent road, rail and air links, providing a gateway for tourist and business visitors to the region.
The main driver of a city region with a £64.6 billion economy, a combined population of 3 million and a workforce of 1.37 million. Over the next ten years, the economy is forecast to grow by 21% with financial and business services set to generate over half of GVA growth over that period.
Potential Rental Growth
House prices in Yorkshire are set to increase by 13.6% in the next five years according to JLL, with growth in the region outpacing the rest of the UK in 2017. In the Leeds, JLL is forecasting house prices to increase by 21.6% from 2017-2021.
HIGH SPEED RAILWAY (HS2)
A GBP56 billion planned high-speed railway designed to enhance the UK's north-south connections. It aims to increase the capacity and connectivity of the country's rail network by offering a high-frequency, high-capacity, high-speed rail service as well as improving services and slashing journey times the high-speed railway is predicted to bring annual economic benefits across the UK of up to GBP15 billion.
Linking London, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester, HS2 will run as many as 14 trains an hour between the UK's major cities in each direction, and estimates see the network carrying over 300,000 people every day.
The proposed location for a new HS2 station -cutting the journey from Leeds to London to just 1 hour and 21 minutes and taking passengers to Birmingham in just 57 minutes.
BBC News - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16473296
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.