HKD 9,442,304 - 13,639,858
- HKD 9,442,304 - 13,639,858
- LONDON(Zone 3)
- 880-1522 square feet
- 2/3 bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 2,360,581
- Estimated Completion: COMPLETED
- Ownership: 230 years leasehold title deed
- Rental yield up to: 4.0%
- Completed and ready to move in
- Golders Green Underground station is just an 9-minute walk from Hampstead Reach
- Central London in under 15 minutes via Underground
- 10-minute walk to Hampstead Heath which is a large, historic London park
- Designed around a private landscaped courtyard in a peaceful and secluded cul-de-sac
- Beautifully positioned overlooking the landscaped garden. complete with a water feature
- Parking and private outdoor space available
Located in a secluded Cul-De-Sac, Hampstead Reach is surrounded by green space. It offers unique combination of the serenity of a village lifestyle with all the pace and bustle of the centre of the Capital nearby. Reach central London in under 15 minutes via Golders Green tube, an 9-minute walk away and you are just a 10-minute walk to Hampstead Heath. All homes are ready to move into now and come with parking included.
The fantastic thing about Hampstead Reach is that central London can be quickly reached, but once you return it feels like you have left the metropolis far behind. Golders Green Underground station and the Northern line are only a 9-minute walk from the development and you can get to central London in 14 minutes (every 6 minutes).
Hampstead Reach is also well situated for access to major international airports. By car, you can reach Heathrow Airport in 45 minutes, London City Airport in 40 minutes and Stansted Airport in 1 hour, opening up endless opportunities for overseas travel. To the west is Hendon Way, which will connect you easily to the M1 should you want to leave London for a weekend getaway.