HKD 4,020,000 - 13,040,000
- HKD 4,020,000 - 13,040,000
- LONDON(Zone 2)
- 554-1469 square feet
- Penthouses/Studios/1/2/3 Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 1,005,000
- Estimated Completion: 2018 Q2
- Rental yield up to 4.6%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 18.4%
- Imminent completion , available to move into Summer 2018
- Managed by the developer listed on the London Stock Exchange, a FTSE 100 company for nearly 60 years
- Sits in an unrivalled position in Greenwich with west-facing views to the City and Canary Wharf, providing over 200 metres of River Thames frontage
- Zone 2 transport links, making it the ideal location for commuters working in Canary Wharf and central London
- Reach Canary Wharf in 2 minutes from nearby North Greenwich Underground station, or Bond Street in just 17 minutes for the West End
- Only 5 mins drive to New IKEA store which will be opened in 2018
- Enderby Wharf will become the host to London's first international cruise liner terminal
Enderby Wharf sits in an unrivalled position in Greenwich with west-facing views to the City and Canary Wharf, providing over 200 metres of river frontage. An impressive riverfront development offering studios, one, two, three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, all with private outdoor space. Underground parking is available on selected plots.
The development is well-served by road, rail, air and boat and benefits from Zone 2 transport links, making it the ideal location for commuters working in Canary Wharf and central London. Reach Canary Wharf in two minutes from nearby North Greenwich Underground station, or Bond Street in just 17 minutes for the West End.
Enderby Wharf combines modern living facilities with peaceful surroundings for you to unwind in. The buildings have been designed with a ripple effect that mirrors the Thames, and are arranged to allow daylight to flood the tranquil landscaped garden.
Canary Wharf : 2 minutes from nearby North Greenwich Underground station.
Bond Street : 17 minutes
- Speak to your designated property consultant, choose your perfect apartment and pay the deposit.
- Reservation fee of £ 1,000
- 10% of purchase price (less reservation fee paid) payable within 21 days of exchange of contracts
- Balance of 90% payable on completion
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.