HKD 1,210,000 - 2,310,000
- HKD 1,210,000 - 2,310,000
- 387-839 square feet
- 1/2/3 Bedrooms
- Up to 50% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 605,000
- Estimated Completion: 2020 Q1
- Ownership: 999 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to 5.1%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 10.2%
- A -12 minute walk to the heart of Sheffield city centre, 17 minutes to The University of Sheffield
- High Speed 2 Railway (HS2) is projected to reduce journey times to London from Sheffield to 1hr 10mins from the current time of 2hr 9mins in the near future
- More than £2.5bn is being invested in Sheffield over the coming decade to continue the development of the city centre
- House prices in Sheffield have grown by more than 25% in the last 5 years (Zoopla 2017)
- Potential rental growth : Rents in Sheffield predicted to rise 22% in the next 5 years (Sheffield Star 2017)
- Sheffield City council is creating the Advanced Manufacturing Innovation District with the aim of fostering a research and development revolution in the city
- Leading modern businesses from around the world are desperate to be based in Sheffield to take advantage of the opportunities on offer in this modern, innovative city
- Some units come with a FREE balcony (outdoor area not included in price)
- Landscaped communal garden with spacious balconies available with stunning views of the city
- Private landscaped amenity space, parking on selected units, secure bicycle storage
A unique new addition to Sheffield, one of the UK's fastest growing and most exciting cities. Comprised of 131 elegant apartments, Great Central will answer the ever growing need for private rental property in the city. The development is inspired by this modern city and will be a fantastic contemporary addition to the skyline.
Located in one of the UK's fastest growing and most exciting cities - Less than a mile from Sheffield's lively city centre, and next to the vibrant Kelham Island, Great Central's location is unrivalled and will offer tenants a high-end urban lifestyle near the banks of the River Don.
With a mixture of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, Great Central is sure to be in high demand, boasting a landscaped courtyard, parking on selected apartments and secure bicycle storage for all residents.
In addition, each apartment will be fully furnished with a stylish finish. With Sheffield's renaissance in full swing, Great Central is sure to be popular with the many people looking for high quality accommodation in the city.
There is a great range of amenities close to the development as well as a popular local riverside pub and restaurant opposite which offers stunning waterside views.
Residents of Great Central will be able to enjoy a high-end urban lifestyle near the banks of the River Don which provides easy access to all the local shops, restaurants and bars as well as Sheffield's outstanding transport network.
- 2 minute walk to Sheffield city centre,
- 17 minutes by Tram to The University of Sheffield
WHY INVEST IN SHEFFIELD
High Speed 2 Railway (HS2)
High Speed 2 Railyway (HS2) is a brand new high speed rail link which runs between London at one end and the cities of Manchester and Leeds at the other. Sheffield is set to be a major stop on this route and will benefit from this massive infrastructure investment.
The route into Sheffield has changed several times since the original HS2 proposals in 2010. A station at the Meadowhall shopping centre south of the city was proposed, and the Labour Party suggested that the old Great Central Main Line be utilised – an idea which has partially been accepted. The HS2 line will now run into the city centre and is possibly going to occupy Sheffield Victoria Station which was last used for the Great Central Main Line and has been derelict for years.
HS2 is projected to reduce journey times to London from Sheffield to 1hr 10mins from the current time of 2hr 9mins. Journeys to Leeds and Birmingham will also be reduced significantly. By making trips to big business centres more convenient it is predicted that Sheffield itself will benefit and continue to bloom.
*Click here to read more about HS2 to Sheffield:
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.