HKD 2,050,000 - 2,495,000
- HKD 2,050,000 - 2,495,000
- 454-657 square feet
- 1/2 Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 512,500
- Estimated Completion: 2018 Q1
- Ownership: 150 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to 4.9%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 19.6%
- IMMINENT completion (March 2018)
- Prestigious location with M1 postal code, strong rental demand
- Situated in heart of city centre, Northern Quarter - an area home to the music, fashion and art scenes that have become accustomed to Manchester
- 10 mins walk to Piccadilly Station - the most important tram and railway station in the city
- Piccadilly Station will also be the future High Speed Two train terminal
- Contemporary specifications - 2 ensuites for 2-bed units
- Fantastic views of Manchester from roof top garden
- 24-hour concierge, gym exclusive for residents, cafe, bike storage, etc.
It is extremely rare that individual investors are afforded the opportunity to purchase an off-plan apartment in central Manchester's M1 postal district – right in the middle of the UK's hottest rental market. Not only is M-ONE CENTRAL located in the heart of the city centre, it is in the Northern Quarter - the most vibrant and cultural area in the city.
A long standing frustration with many city centre residents is the lack of equally sized internal accommodation, especially for tenants sharing, the mainstay of the private rental market. The two bedroom apartments at M-ONE CENTRAL provide the solution. All apartments have equal sized double bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathroom; a perfect design solution for tenants sharing accommodation. No longer will tenants have to compromise or squabble over a large master bedroom & small en-suite versus small second bedroom & a large disconnected bathroom.
Furthermore, the development is brand new, not a common commodity since the recession of 2008. With the combination of the modern design, fixtures and fittings these apartments are certain to appeal to professional tenants in the city.
Just a 10 minutes walk to Piccadilly Station - the most important tram and railway station in the city.
Piccadilly Station will also be the future High Speed Two train terminal.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.