60 OLD HALL STREET
HKD 1,068,575 - 2,341,150
LIVERPOOL HKD 1,068,575 - 2,341,150
- HKD 1,068,575 - 2,341,150
- 392-874 square feet
- 1/2 bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 267,139
- Estimated Completion: 2018 Q3
- Rental yield up to: 7.0%
- 7% RENTAL GUARANTEE or first 2 years
- Only 25% down payment
- Prime location in the heart of Liverpool CBD
- 17 minutes walk to Liverpool Lime Street Station, where direct trains to London depart regularly
- 250 metres walk from main shopping area
- Rooftop gym & terrace for the residents to enjoy open views of the city and River Mersey
60 Old Hall Street is situated in Commercial District of Liverpool City Centre. Located immediately next to the renowned Grade A office. Over a ground floor of commercial premises, a gym and rooftop terrace for the exclusive use of permanent and temporary residents and open views of the city and the River Mersey.
It comprised of one and two bed apartments that are aimed at working professionals and visitors who genuinely will be able to harness the work / live benefits this project offers.
Users will also have the convenience of a Luxury Apartments 24-hour concierge service, offering roundthe-clock security for both the residential and commercial spaces. Various units on the upper floors have balconies that look out towards the River Mersey. The apartments will have their own entrance separate to the commercial space.
SECURE INVESTMENT RETURN
Investors will secure with 7% RENTAL GUARANTEE for the first 2 YEARS on condition clients purchases a furniture pack and use our lettings and management.
- £2,500 reservation fee
- Pay 25% on contract exchange
- Pay 75% on completion
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.