HKD 2,180,000 - 2,720,000
- HKD 2,180,000 - 2,720,000
- 514-889 square feet
- 1/2 Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 545,000
- Estimated Completion: 2018 Q4
- Rental yield up to 6.0%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 24.0%
- B1 postal code
- Private balcony included for some units
- 10 minutes walk to Central Business District – Brindley Place
- 14 minutes walk to Arenal Central where HSBC UK Headquarters is located
- 19 minutes to Birmingham New Street Station
- Proximity to Deutsche Bank, RBS, BBC, EY, KPMG, Aviva and PWC
- Strong rental potential of young professional tenant
- Close to one of the city's biggest development – Paradise : 1.8 million sqft of Grade A commercial, civic, retail, leisure and hotel space
This architecturally distinctive development of 133 luxury apartments provides the very best of city living in a desirable urban location, with excellent transportation links and Birmingham's thriving business and leisure districts right on the doorstep.
It offers spacious luxury 1 and 2 bedrooms with some units feature private balcony access. Beside, An on-call 24 hour property management service as well as a security system, connected to an audio phone, in each individual apartment. It is ideally located in a high demand area for rental, just minutes away from the financial centre and leisure district of the city.
This enviable location offers everything a tenant or investor would be looking for in a city-centre development, with the very best of the city within easy reach either on foot or by accessible transportation links.
Less than 10 minutes walk away from The Quadrant is the stylish canal-side area of Brindley Place. This key hub for both work and leisure next to the Barclaycard Arena and International Convention Centre is home to some of the city's best upscale bars and restaurants.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.