HKD 1,990,000 - 4,890,000
- HKD 1,990,000 - 4,890,000
- 431-1119 square feet
- 1/2/3 Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 497,500
- Estimated Completion: COMPLETED
- Ownership: 150 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to 5.0%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 20.0%
***As per marketing agreement, details cannot be displayed on website for this project. Please contact us for more info.
Please quote reference no. BMH 015 should you enquire.
- COMPLETED and TENANTED
- FREE FURNITURE
- Immediate rental return
- City centre location, 5 minutes walk to the central business district(CBD)
- Located on the quiet end of high street
- A landmark entertainment complex is just across the road
- 10 mins walk to Arena Central, hosting a series of international corporations including the HSBC headquarter
- 17 mins walk from New Street Station, where trains depart for every part of England and beyond
- Publicly listed developer
- Boosted by the city's £10bn "Big City Plan" regeneration program
This scheme is located in prime location in the city centre. Business quarter is only a mere 5-minute walk away this is the perfect place for professionals working in the city.
Each unit is fitted to the very highest standard with modern fixtures and fittings throughout, comprising spacious well-lit bedrooms, sleek bathrooms and stylish, open plan kitchens and living areas. Most of the units benefit from stunning views across the Birmingham skyline.
It also boasts a host of lifestyle facilities for residents designed to make city living a breeze, including a gym, 24hr concierge, high speed Internet and dry-cleaning service.
- Reservation fee of £2,500
- 10% of purchase price (less reservation deposit paid) is payable on exchange of contracts, within 28 days of reservation.
- The remaining 90% of the purchase price is payable on completion.
A leading UK developer building luxury off-plan property across Birmingham and the London Commuter-Belt. The group has built an exciting portfolio of projects with a value in excess of £1.5billion, spanning more than 5 million square feet.
- Fiveways Entertainment Centre - A landmark entertainment complex just across the road
- 5 minutes walk to Brindley Place where offices of Deutsche Bank, RBS and other global banks are based in
- 14 minutes walk to Arena Central, where a series of international corporations will be hosted, including the future HSBC headquarter.
- 17 minutes walk from city New Street Station - connecting to other UK cities
FIVEWAYS ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
Five Ways is a modern landmark building which is well known in Birmingham as a leisure destination. The building occupies a prominent position on Broad Street which is recognised as being Birmingham's prime leisure pitch as well as a main arterial route.
The asset comprises a 12 screen cinema, 11 leisure units and two multi-storey car parks providing 751 spaces.
REGENERATION PROGRAM - BIG CITY PLAN
Birmingham Council's Big City Plan is a 20-year masterplan to rejuvenate the city centre. It was launched on 29 September 2010. Transport infrastructure is also undergoing historic levels of investment. The following are some highlights:
£600M Regeneration Program of the Birmingham New Street Station
New Street Station, Moor Station and Snow Hill Station are the three main railway stations in the city centre of Birmingham. Among them, New Street Station is the largest and busiest.
- Trains to London Euston, Glasgow, Edinburgh
- Local and suburban services
- Links to 'Grand Central Birmingham' shopping mall, includes a new John Lewis store, biggest store outside of London
- Midlands Metro, a tram network running in between Wolverhampton St Georges and Birmingham Snow Hill, is expected to triple in size over the next decade, including an extension of the route from Centenary Square to New Street Station, with services expected to start running in 2019
High Speed 2
HS2 will reduce travel times to London to just 49 minutes and will significantly cut journey times to Edinburgh, Newcastle and Manchester when completed. Phase 1 which links up London and Birmingham is expected to complete by 2026.
The project is also stimulating local regeneration around the future station itself and is expected to deliver a GBP1.3 billion boost for the local economy.
Brindley Place - Business and leisure hub by the canalside
Brindley Place is a groundbreaking mixed-use canalside development initiated in the 1990s which transformed Birmingham's business and leisure offering. The scheme delivered over 1.2 million square feet (11 prime office buildings) of grade A office space which today accommodates over 8,500 employees and corporations including Deloitte, Deutsche Bank and RBS. Brindley Place's premium dining and leisure offering attracts over 10,000 visitors every day.
A Special Enterprise Zone, Arena Central will deliver a 1.2 million square foot mixed-use destination in the heart of the city centre. From 2018 the site will also house HSBC's UK business and personal banking services – including up to 1,000 staff.
'HSBC announced it had chosen the city's Arena Central development in Broad Street to be the home of its new ring-fenced retail banking arm, later named HSBC UK, which is to be separated from its investment operations.' (By Birmingham Post on 30 Jan 2017)
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.