HKD 1,530,000 - 3,920,000
- HKD 1,530,000 - 3,920,000
- 409-947 square feet
- Duplexes/1/2/3 Bedrooms
- Up to 65% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 536,000
- Estimated Completion: 2019 Q4
- Ownership: 150 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to 7.0%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 20.0%
- Situated on the banks of the River Irwell with stunning waterside view
- Units with private balconies and roof terraces
- Perfectly located to the city centre and Salford Quays each within 16 mins respectively
- Local shops, bars and restaurants can be found within a 8 minute walk
- Great access to the historic Castlefield area and waterfront Salford Quays
- Potential rental demand: it's a buy-to-let hotspot, popular for young people
- On-site amenities, gymnasium and communal lounges, on-site cycle storage provided
The Warehouse is perfectly located on the banks of the River Irwell, it is a new build, off-plan residential development in the heart of Greater Manchester. The high-specification nine storey building complimented with private balconies and roof terrace comprises 86 stunning waterside apartments affording impressive city and water views.
An excellent range of local shops, bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance or easy bike ride with on-site cycle storage provided. Residents can easily access Manchester city centre and Salford Quays/MediaCityUK by foot and are well connected by public transport with frequent bus services throughout the day.
The Warehouse offers a range of on-site amenities, gymnasium and communal lounges that provide adaptable contemporary space, be it for watching movies, gaming or social gatherings. Landscaped rooftop gardens allow residents to relax overlooking the river and enjoy their own private outside space away from the bustle of modern city life.
The enviable riverside location of The Warehouse gives great access to the historic Castlefield area and proximity to the city centre unlocking the full potential of city living. Also, just a stones throw away, is Salford Quays and MediaCityUK. MediaCityUK is Manchester's new waterfront destination, with digital creativity, learning and leisure at its heart, home to the BBC and ITV.
Manchester itself is a buy-to-let hotspot with international recognition as huge numbers of young people flock to the city, pushing up property prices and increasing demand for luxury apartments. Manchester has great rail connections, with three major train stations in the city centre and London being just two hours away. The new High Speed Railway, HS2, will ensure great connections to the capital and halve the journey time.
* Manchester United Stadium - 英國著名<曼聯球場>
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.