HKD 1,437,714 - 2,244,005
- HKD 1,437,714 - 2,244,005
- 450-688 square feet
- 1/2 bedrooms
- Up to 65% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 503,198
- Estimated Completion: 2019 Q2
- Ownership: 200 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to: 5.9%
- Riverside setting development with Impressive views of the River Mersey
- 10 minutes walk to central business district , 16 mins walk to Moorfield train station
- Located in the core part of £5.5bn Liverpool Water project's future and leisure hub - Central Docks suburb
- Central Docks will create 166,000sqm of office space, a 25,000sqm area for leisure and cultural space
- Potential rental growth - Liverpool boasts a student population of over 60,000, high rental demand
It's a high-specification new-build development located in a core part of Liverpool Water's future cultural and leisure hub – Central Docks.
Quay Central will bring 108 spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments ideally located in Central Docks suburb with impressive views of the River Mersey and create an unrivalled location and lifestyle for its residents.
Set in the most centralised location within Liverpool Waters, Central Docks will be the area's beating heart, forming its entertainment, business and leisure hub.
Set in the most centralised location within Liverpool Waters, Central Docks will be the area's beating heart, forming its entertainment, business and leisure hub. The plan will create 166,000sqm of office space, a 25,000sqm area for restaurants and bars set around an impressive green space and cultural space. Central Docks will also dedicate space to Liverpool's inspiring cultural heritage and have a new Isle of Man Ferry Terminal and Embassy.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.