NO.1 TRAFFORD WHARF
HKD 1,752,466 - 2,832,689
- HKD 1,752,466 - 2,832,689
- 437-761 square feet
- 1/2 bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 438,111
- Estimated Completion: 2019 Q4
- Ownership: 250 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to: 5.0%
- Only 20% deposit required before completion
- 8 minutes walk to the famous Manchester United Football Stadium
- Situated next to future Wharfside Metrolink station : From 13 minutes to 10 minutes to city centre in the near future
- 5 minutes walk to Salford Quays - a contemporary waterfront destination
- 14 minutes walk to MediaCityUK – the media hub where BBC, ITV, BUPA are located
- Stunning riverside development with spacious green communal area
- Modern new build with rooftop views of the city centre and MediaCityUK
Ideally situated with close connections to Manchester's key leisure and employment hubs, No.1 Trafford Wharf is a modern development which retains its residential appeal with a stunning riverside setting and spacious, green communal areas.
Modern new build with rooftop views of the city centre and MediaCityUK. Next to future Wharfside Metrolink station, which will connect you to Manchester Piccadilly station in 14 minutes, 14-minute walk to MediaCityUK.
Walking distance :
- 1 minute - future Wharfside Station (Metrolink Tram Extension : Trafford Park Line) , only 10 minutes by tram (2 stops ) to Manchester city centre (Deasgate-Castlefield Station) after completion.
- 5 minutes - Salford Quays : Manchester's contempoprary waterfront destination
- 8 minutes - Manchester United Stadium (Old Trafford Stadium)
- 14 minutes - MediacityUK
By Tram :
- 13 minutes to Manchester city centre - Deasgate-Castlefield Station Station (from future Wharfside Metrolink station : From 13 minutes to 10 minutes to city centre in the near future).
* Estimated Completion of the Metrolink Tram Extension : End of 2020
* Only 10 minutes by Tram (2 stops )to Deansgate-Castlefield Station - the main interchange in Manchester city centre
* Metrolink Tram Extension
- Pay Reservation Fee of £2,500
- 10% of purchase price payable at exchange of contracts
- 10% of purchase price payable within 6 weeks of contract exchange
- Balance of 80% payable on completion
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.