ST. GEORGE'S TOWNHOUSES
BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM
HKD 4,990,000 - 5,550,000
- HKD 4,990,000 - 5,550,000
- BIRMINGHAM, UNITED KINGDOM
- 1200-1440 square feet
- Townhouses of 3 and 4 Bedrooms
- Up to 70% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 1,497,000
- Estimated Completion: Q4 2018
- Rental yield up to 7.0%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 28.0%
- Rare Townhouses in Birmingham city centre
- Extremely popular, only 13 Townhouses available for sale
- Developer has been listed as one of London Stock Exchange Group's 1000 Companies
- Under the project of St George's Urban Village - Birmingham's largest ever residential development
- High rental yields up to 7% in return
- A 7 minute walk to Jewellery Quarter train station and supermarket
- Located in the heart of Jewellery Quarter, Just a 13 minute walk to city centre
- Desirable location - Just a 13 minute walk to Central Business District (location of Deutsche Bank, Deloitte & RBS)
- A 15 minute walk from HSBC new Head Office (HSBC UK) housing 2000 new professionals
Part of the St. George's Urban Village development in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter, St. George's Townhouses (Moreton & Tenby) boasts diverse architectural features mirroring the traditional style of the area. The Jewellery Quarter's strong artisan heritage has influenced the local architecture and character, which is reflected in the thoughtful design of St. George's Townhouses.
There are only 30 Townhouses in total located in Birmingham city centre and St. George's Townhouses is extremely popular as there are only 13 Townhouses available for sale in town.
It is proximity to city centre and Central Business Districts where HSBC Headquarter and Deutsche Bank located, it is a high desirable location for professionals.
St. George's Townhouses offers projected rental yields of 7% for 4 beds unit, 6% rental yields for 3 beds unit.
*Birmingham New Street train station - the main lnterchange in Birmingham city centre
7 minutes walk -
- Jewellery Quarter train station
- Tesco supermarket
13 minutes walk -
- Birmingham city centre
- Central Business District (Deutsche Bank, Deloitte & RBS) , 13 -15 minutes walk to HSBC new Head Office (HSBC UK)
Speak to your designated property consultant
Choose your perfect apartment and pay the deposit
Both sets of solicitors are instructed, with the legal documents and sales pack then sent out to you
- Reservation fee of £2,500
- 20% of purchase price (less reservation fee paid) is payable on exchange of contracts
- The balance of 80% is payable on completion
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.