HKD 2,214,863 - 4,313,151
- HKD 2,214,863 - 4,313,151
- 475-1015 square feet
- Townhouses /1/2 bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 553,718
- Estimated Completion: 2019 Q4
- Ownership: 999 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to: 4.7%
- Phase 1 and 2 were sold out, completed and tenanted
- World famous international developer for 60 years
- Award winning architecture; high-end specification, energy-saving facilities
- 5 mins walk to Spinningfields(CBD)
- 9 mins walk to Deansgate train station
- Communal gardens + surrounded by public green areas
- Water-view for most of the units
- Only 20% deposit required before completion
Potato Wharf is an iconic collection of apartments in Castlefield, the oldest recorded part of Manchester. The stunning waterways that surround the development are testament to the important part that Castlefield played in Britain's industrial revolution.
These stylish, canalside apartments offer a perfect lifestyle balance of modern community living within an historic setting.
This cultured and cosmopolitan area is packed with art galleries, cafés and idyllic green spaces, yet is within comfortable walking distance of the city centre. As well as local amenities, homes at Potato Wharf offer wonderful waterside views.
- 5 minutes walk to the central business district (CBD)
- 9 minutes walk to Deansgate train station / Deansgate Castlefield tram station
- Reservation fee of £1,500
- 10% of purchase price (less reservation fee paid) payable on exchange of contracts
- 10% of purchase price payable within 12 months of initial exchange
- The balance of 80% payable on completion
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.