LUTON, UNITED KINGDOM
HKD 1,750,000 - 3,000,000
- HKD 1,750,000 - 3,000,000
- LUTON, UNITED KINGDOM
- 408-790 square feet
- 1 / 2 Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 437,500
- Estimated Completion: Q2 2019
- Ownership: Leasehold of 250 years
- Rental yield up to 5.5%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 22.0%
- Situated in the heart of Luton - one of the fastest growing areas for business & regeneration and is within the London commuter belt
- only a 10 minutes walk to Luton Railway Station and main shopping area
- 13 minutes journey to the Luton Airport (the 5th busiest airport in the UK)
- 3 rail stations serve Luton providing fast connections across the UK
- 23 minutes by train to St Pancras station - the Eurostar terminus
- Fast access into North London M1 (J1) in less than 30 minutes
- Managed by public-listed developer
- On site facilites : Secure gated entry system to the car park, Video entry system to all apartments and lobby, Private Residents Lift etc.
- High quality design make the most use of space creating the ideal atmosphere to relax and entertain
LATIMER PLACE provides 238 luxury one and two bed apartments set over three blocks in the heart of Luton – the fastest growing areas for business & regeneration and is within the London commuter belt.
Luton is a home to a first-class educational establishment, the University of Bedfordshire which boasts a new £34 million centre and has over 15,600 students in its four campus locations situated under a mile away from Latimer Place.
Listed on the NEX Exchange, the developer has a wealth of experience and expertise in all aspects of property development and investment. Their strategy is to target prime development opportunities across the UK where there is high demand for quality residential properties.
The developer creates the ultimate modern living experience with Architects having designed each apartment with space in mind. Sophisticated finishing touches have been introduced to find the right balance between style and comfort.
High quality design makes the most use of space creating the ideal atmosphere to relax and entertain :
- Secure gated entry system to the car park
- Video entry system to all apartments and lobby
- Private Residents Lift, Extensive secure parking at an additional cost
- Double glazing throughout
- Secure Entrance lobby with post boxes
- Landscaped garden areas
LATIMER PLACE is situated in a prime location of Luton with just a 10 minutes walk to the Luton station and main shopping area. With 3 rail stations serve Luton providing fast connections across the UK and Luton Airport (the 5th busiest airport in the UK).
- 13 minutes to the Luton Airport (the 5th busiest airport in the UK)
With six trains per hour direct to St. Pancras taking 23 minutes, a truly international airport servicing both business hubs in Europe and some of the most favoured holiday destinations, as well as the M1 motorway creating direct links to many towns and cities, Luton provides the ideal launchpad for families and professionals alike.
WHY INVEST IN LUTON ?
Whilst capital gains are a favourable benefit for anyone with a long-term strategy in investment property, first and foremost comes rental income and again Luton is among the predicted top performers in the next few years according to Savills.
Luton will see a further 1.5bn investment over the next 20 years the programme will create 18,000 new jobs from major developments which will include a new stadium for Luton FC a 7-mil sq. ft. Hilton Hotel and a major town centre regeneration project.
According to research from Rightmove, the next 3-4years will see investors rental assets climb considerably in value with prices set to rocket by an average of 30.2% Nationwide by 2019 and Luton will be one of the best performers in this time, capitalising on the spread of London commuters away from the capital.
Data shows that the Bedfordshire town property value is forecast to jump by an average of 41% between 2016 – 2019 adding a further £56k on average to the value of property. This makes Luton a fantastic investment hotspot.
- 19.4% rise in property prices in 2016 making Luton the UK’s number 1 property investment hotspot. (Source: Halifax)
- Luton prices expected rise by 41% in the next 5 years. (Source: Savills)
- Average rental return of 4.81%. (Source: Halifax)
- Luton will receive a further £1.5 billion of investment over the next 20 years, creating just over 18,000 jobs
- Luton employment growth set to rise at 2.3% per year over the next 4 years (Source: JLL)
Luton Airport offers flights to more than 30 countries and 70 unique destinations across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa. Over 8,600 employees complemented by a new business park, which has attracted high-quality blue chip companies to maintain its long-standing presence in Luton.
In 2016, over 14.6 million passengers passed through the airport, a record total for Luton making it the fifth busiest airport in the UK. It is the fourth-largest airport serving the London area after Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted, and is one of London's six international airports along with London City and Southend.
Luton boasts a thriving economy with salaries outweighing the national average. There has been £4 billion of forward investment in the region creating thousands of new jobs and attracting multinational businesses to its world class business parks and cultural centre. Having been named in the top 5 most affordable commuter towns in the UK, the developer is complementing the wide spread regeneration of Luton by developing luxurious affordable apartments.
The dramatic redevelopment of Luton town centre, with stunning changes to public areas as well as the centre's skyline, has ensured that more businesses than ever before are choosing to call Luton town centre their home. A wealth of restaurants, bars, cafes and clubs, along with a packed line-up of entertainment, events and nightlife, has also made Luton a popular destination of choice for a diverse range of visitors, whether they choose to shop, be entertained, do business or celebrate.
In 2015 businesses in Luton town centre voted yes to becoming a Business Improvement District (BID), ensuring the future of the town centre is even brighter, with a five year plan of investment that will build on its great visitor experience and vibrant offering.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.