X1 CHATHAM WATERS
HKD 1,980,000 - 4,340,000
- HKD 1,980,000 - 4,340,000
- 538-1237 square feet
- 1/2/3 Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 495,000
- Estimated Completion: 2020 Q2
- Ownership: Leasehold of 250 years
- Rental yield up to 5.4%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 21.6%
- Only 10% initial deposit required (HKD198,000+)
- Located in South East outside of London, Kent - the area with most prestigious schools in the country (Grammar school), the preferred choice for students.
- Just a 42 minute by train to London St Pancras International station (Eurostar Train Station) - great transport links from London to France and Europe.
- The 31th project of an award winning developer with a proven track record.
- Next to River Medway Waterfront location, most units with balcony. On site facilities : Gym, secure bicycle storage, communal residents garden, concierge office, parking on selected apartments.
- With huge investment being funnelled into Kent and a 20 year regeneration programme focused on economic growth, community infrastructure, culture and waterfront projects, the town has a bright future.
- House prices in Kent have increased by 11% over the past year, making it perfectly primed for property investors looking to make the most of their money.
- Bluewater Shopping Centre is the fourth largest shopping centre in the UK and is approximately a 25 minute drive from Kent.
X1 CHATHAM WATERS will provide 199 exclusive luxury apartments to one of the UK's fastest growing commuter towns within a vibrant waterfront destination - Kent. It has been designed with resident's comfort in mind and will be finished to the highest standard. Each apartment will be fully furnished and boast a modern fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom.
With London just 42 minutes away by direct train, it is the perfect commute for young professionals drawn to the capital for the outstanding career options and leisure opportunities available.
With the wider regeneration scheme in Kent looking to create a brand new waterfront destination for retail and leisure, X1 CHATHAM WATERS is a truly unique investment opportunity.
CONSTRUCTION AT A GLIMPSE...
AUG 2018 UPDATE
JULY 2018 UPDATE
Based in Liverpool, it is one of the North West's premier housing developers, offering an extensive portfolio of city centre residential developments in some of the UK's best cities such as Liverpool, Manchester, Salford and, most recently, Leeds.
It also operates an award winning lettings and management company, providing both residential and luxury student accommodation to the markets in Manchester and Liverpool.
X1 CHATHAM WATERS is the 31st development and its first project in the South East. This project is a new-build development which will be furnished to the highest standard. With 18 developments completed and occupied and a further eight currently in construction, the developer has a track record which is second to none and it is no surprise that its developments are highly sought after.
X1 CHATHAM WATERS is located in Kent. The biggest urban area in the South East outside of London, it is one of the fastest growing areas in the commuter belt.
Excellent transport links to the capital and a stunning riverside position. Just a 42 minute by train to St Pancras International station, London.
From London city centre St. Pancras International Station to all area :
• Tottenham Court Road Station – 9 minutes
• London Victoria Station – 9 minutes
• Liverpool Street Station – 10 minutes
• Canary Wharf – 24 minutes
• London Heathrow Airport – 33 minutes (including Heathrow Express)
* 42 minutes by train from Chatham, Kent to London St. Pancras International Station (Eurostar Train Station)
* 6 minutes walk to University of Greenwich. ASDA supermarket is adjacent to the development
* 7 minutes walk to Gillingham Railway Station
* 42 minutes by train to London St. Pancras International Station (Eurostar Train Station) - 1.5 to 3 hrs by Eurostar to France and Europe.
Kent is ideally located for those looking to work and play in London whilst also enjoying the peace and tranquility of the picturesque maritime town. Bluewater Shopping Centre is the fourth largest shopping centre in the UK and is approximately a 25 minute drive from Kent.
The retail complex is home to over 300 stores and 50 restaurants and serves around 27 million visitors per year. With huge investment being funnelled into Kent and a 20 year regeneration programme focused on economic growth, community infrastructure, culture and waterfront projects, the town has a bright future. House prices in Kent have increased by 11% over the past year, making it perfectly primed for property investors looking to make the most of their money.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.