HKD 1,900,000 - 4,680,000
- HKD 1,900,000 - 4,680,000
- 371-797 square feet
- 1,2, Duplex Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 475,000
- Estimated Completion: 2018 Q3
- Ownership: Leasehold of 250 years
- Rental yield up to 7.0%
- Mortgaged Buyer Return: 28.0%
- Situated in the beating heart of the city, just off New York Street sitting at the entrance to Chinatown with the vibrant connections of an M1 city centre postcode
- A leading Manchester-based property developer and investor which has spent almost 30 years growing a wholly owned mixed UK portfolio now valued at £200m.
- 5 minutes walk to nearest Light Rail station, the business district, the northern quarter and the Piccadilly
- 8 minutes walk to the Picccadilly Station where the station of High Speed 2 Railway (HS2) in the future . Less than 30 minutes by train to Manchester Airport, A truly global hub
- High Speed 2 Railway (HS2) which will provide rail travel to Londons Airports and a host of other locations in the future are easily accessed by Manchester's excellent rail links within 1 hour journey.
- Manchester's orbital and linear motorways connect it directly to the other key urban hubs of UK
- Very highest standards of finish, including floor to ceiling windows and private terraces set into a lush multi-level green wall, for added natural privacy to complement the views
MANHATTAN - Manchester's newest ultra premium apartment building, is situated in the beating heart of the city, just off New York Street sitting at the entrance to Chinatown.
MANHATTAN comprises 42 one and two bedroom apartments with opulent interiors, a full concierge and a multi-level garden wall housing each apartment's private terrace. It brings the epitome of New York loft style elegance to the vibrant connections of an M1 city centre postcode. Marrying contemporary and industrial architecture, this exclusive development brings the epitome of New York loft style elegance to the vibrant connections of an M1 city centre postcode.
MANHATTAN has been created with the very highest standards of finish, including floor to ceiling windows and private terraces set into a lush multi-level green wall, for added natural privacy to complement the views - especially the 7th floor duplex penthouses which offer views over King Street
and across the city.
CONSTRUCTION AT A GLIMPSE...
MAY 2018 UPDATE
- Internal strip out complete.
- External demolition operations nearing completion.
- Main contractor has been appointed for the construction and refurbishment works.
- Construction works are due to commence at the end of May 2018.
On leaving MANHATTAN, residents can step out straight into the second largest Chinatown in the UK, with the business district, the cultural quarter and the Piccadilly travel hub accessible within a five minute walk.
MANHATTAN is just 30 minutes from Manchester Airport. A truly global hub, Manchester provides its 23.5million passengers with direct flights to 225 destinations, including the world's most important cities.
Click the link below for more details of HS2 :
The leading Manchester based property developer and investor, established almost 30 years, it has a wholly owned mixed portfolio of £250m throughout the UK.
This award-winning company takes great pride in its work with a proven emphasis on high quality finishes, individuality in each development's design and best in practice management of its portfolio.
- Further trial excavation works undertaken and completed
- Road closure to Back George Street approved by MCC
- Scaffolding & hoarding packages to be placed
WHY INVEST IN MANCHESTER?
CAPITAL GROWTH PROSPECT
'House prices to rise by 28.2% between 2017-2021.' (JLL 2017)
'Rents to rise by 20.5% between 2017-2021.' (JLL 2017)
RAPID POPULATION GROWTH
'9,000 new homes are needed per year for the next 5 years.' (BNY Mellon)
'Manchester's population is set to increase by 125,000 by 2025.' (ONS)
'The number of households in Manchester is forecast to grow by 3,300 a year.' (JLL 2017)
- The largest light rail system in the UK – Metrolink. The seven routes radiate from Manchester's city centre to the suburbs including the Manchester Airport
- 2 hours train to Euston, London
- Ongoing infrastructure project such as the HS2 project, to shorten the travel time to an hour from London Euston to Manchester Airport; the HS3, a high-speed railway link where it will shorten the travel time between Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and the One North project will boost the city's accessibility
- Manchester Airport is the UK's third busiest airport with direct flights to Hong Kong and China
From the boho chic of pop up speakeasy bars to its exclusive restaurants Manchester makes sure all tastes are catered for in it's diverse and exciting food and drink scene. Always at the forefront of fashion, the city's designer boutiques, independent stores keep its sartorially conscious looking sharp and dressed to impress.
Part of Manchester's progressive attitude and youthful energy is fuelled by the 90,000 students that attend its leading universities and colleges, increased to 400,000 students attending universities within an hours drive. One of the largest student populations in Europe, this includes 20,000 international students that travel here from more than 180 countries. It's the highest student retention levels in Europe.
The city has one of the fastest growing economies in the UK, with many major strategic developments backed by investors from around the world.
A key driver of the Northern Powerhouse Partnership, it has successfully attracted national and global businesses such as the BBC and Google to establish strategic sites in the city, resulting in real-estate values being among the most stable and rewarding in the world.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.