HKD 1,680,576 - 4,954,294
- HKD 1,680,576 - 4,954,294
- 451-1575 square feet
- 1/2/3 bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 419,660
- Estimated Completion: 2020 Q4
- Ownership: Leasehold of 250 years
- Rental yield up to: 7.0%
- Located in Manchester city centre, next to cultural area Northern Quarter
- Approximately a 5 minute walk to the Piccadilly Station, where the station of High Speed 2 Railway in the future.
- Less than 30 minutes by train to Manchester Airport, A truly global hub
- High Speed 2 Railway (HS2) which will provide rail travel to Londons Airports and a host of other locations in the future which are easily accessed by Manchester's excellent rail links within 1 hour journey
- A leading Manchester-based property developer which has spent almost 30 years growing a wholly owned mixed UK portfolio now valued at £200m
- Manchester's orbital and linear motorways connect it directly to the other key urban hubs of UK
- Luxury facilities such as spa suite, gym, swimming pool , cinema and parking space etc…
- Spectacular sky garden and communal pavilion offers additional outdoor space to relax with 24 hour concierge
- Close at hand on the street level with space for shops and cafes on the ground floor of the building
OXYGEN TOWERS is a 31 storey situated in city centre, next to the bustling bohemian Northern Quarter. Only a 5 minute walk to Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station (future HS2 station), this new luxury development combines the highest build quality with hotel-standard leisure facilities.
Home to 12 luxury family townhouses at ground level, 345 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments above and basement car parking below, Oxygen sets a new benchmark in 5 star city living.
Every apartment and townhouse is finished to exceptionally high standards. Full height windows flood the space with natural daylight and balconies offer panoramic views over the city and the Peak District National Park beyond.
At the heart of the building is a vibrant social hub which offers residents a wealth of luxury leisure amenities featuring a gymnasium, spa and shared outdoor spaces including a garden terrace of stepped allotments on the south corner of the building.
OXYGEN TOWERS is located at the main commercial core of Manchester city centre and Northern Quarter. Approximately a 5 minute walk to the Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station, where the station of High Speed 2 Railway in the future.
HIGH SPEED RAILWAY (HS2)
A GBP56 billion planned high-speed railway designed to enhance the UK's north-south connections. It aims to increase the capacity and connectivity of the country's rail network by offering a high-frequency, high-capacity, high-speed rail service as well as improving services and slashing journey times the high-speed railway is predicted to bring annual economic benefits across the UK of up to GBP15 billion.
Linking London, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester, HS2 will run as many as 14 trains an hour between the UK's major cities in each direction, and estimates see the network carrying over 300,000 people every day.
The proposed location for a new HS2 station -cutting the journey from Leeds to London to just 1 hour and 21 minutes and taking passengers to Birmingham in just 57 minutes.
Click the link below for more details of HS2 :
The leading Manchester based property developer and investor, established almost 30 years, it has a wholly owned mixed portfolio of £250m throughout the UK.
This award-winning company takes great pride in its work with a proven emphasis on high quality finishes, individuality in each development's design and best in practice management of its portfolio.
CONSTRUCTION AT A GLIMPSE...
OXYGEN TOWERS Building Progress
Update on AUG 2018 :
- Pile head cutting complete
- Piling works complete
- Drainage commenced
- Ground works and concrete frame to commence in 1 month's time
Update on FEB 2018 :
Update on NOV 2017 :
- Reinforced concrete capping beam to the perimeter contiguous piles will be completed by the 01.12.2017
- The temporary services connection will be established to the site prior to the site cabins being moved to their permanent position
- Basement excavation will start after the services connection is completed
- Design development of the structural frame is continuing to improve parking interface with the basement structure
Update on AUG :
Update on JULY :
WHY INVEST IN MANCHESTER?
CAPITAL GROWTH PROSPECT
'House prices to rise by 28.2% between 2017-2021.' (JLL 2017)
'Rents to rise by 20.5% between 2017-2021.' (JLL 2017)
RAPID POPULATION GROWTH
'9,000 new homes are needed per year for the next 5 years.' (BNY Mellon)
'Manchester's population is set to increase by 125,000 by 2025.' (ONS)
'The number of households in Manchester is forecast to grow by 3,300 a year.' (JLL 2017)
- The largest light rail system in the UK – Metrolink. The seven routes radiate from Manchester's city centre to the suburbs including the Manchester Airport
- 2 hours train to Euston, London
- Ongoing infrastructure project such as the HS2 project, to shorten the travel time to an hour from London Euston to Manchester Airport; the HS3, a high-speed railway link where it will shorten the travel time between Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and the One North project will boost the city's accessibility
- Manchester Airport is the UK's third busiest airport with direct flights to Hong Kong and China
Part of Manchester's progressive attitude and youthful energy is fuelled by the 90,000 students that attend its leading universities and colleges, increased to 400,000 students attending universities within an hours drive. One of the largest student populations in Europe, this includes 20,000 international students that travel here from more than 180 countries. It's the highest student retention levels in Europe.
OXYGEN TOWERS is located in the centre of a swathe of new investment connecting the Northern Quarter to Ancoats and New Islington. The city has one of the fastest growing economies in the UK, with many major strategic developments backed by investors from around the world.
A key driver of the Northern Powerhouse Partnership, it has successfully attracted national and global businesses such as the BBC and Google to establish strategic sites in the city, resulting in real-estate values being among the most stable and rewarding in the world.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.