HKD 1,520,000 - 2,282,000
- HKD 1,520,000 - 2,282,000
- 479-812 square feet
- Studios / 1 / 2 Bedrooms
- Up to 65% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 532,000
- Estimated Completion: 2019 Q2
- Ownership: Leasehold of 250 years
- Rental yield up to 6.4%
- Premium city centre residence : 7 to 15 minutes walk to shopping centres , CBD , university and main train staions
- 2 hours by train to London St. Pancras Station from Leeds central station
- Potential location of High Speed Railway (HS2)
- Named the UK's best student city in 2016 (Source: The Independent); many of the universities are well established in their various fields
- Leed's currently the second largest employment hub outside London, Leed's employment is set to increase by 25,000 over the next ten years
- Leeds buoyant economy has encouraged investment in the city and regeneration projects worth GBP7.3 billion are currently underway or in the pipeline
- Leeds is home to the UK's 7th fastest growing resident population. Population growth is adding to the increased demand for housing
- Leeds has been named the 3rd best shopping destination in the UK and boasts 3.5 million square feet of retail space
Centenary House is located in the heart of Leeds, within a 15 minute walk to city centre and its a potential location of High Speed 2 Railway.
Walking distance from:
- 7 mins walk to Victoria Quarter Shopping Centre
- 9 mins walk to Central Business District
- 15 mins walk to Leeds central station
- 19 mins walk to University of Leeds
- 2 hours train to London St. Pancras Station from Leeds central station
WHY INVEST IN LEEDS
HIGH SPEED RAILWAY (HS2)
A GBP56 billion planned high-speed railway designed to enhance the UK's north-south connections. It aims to increase the capacity and connectivity of the country's rail network by offering a high-frequency, high-capacity, high-speed rail service as well as improving services and slashing journey times the high-speed railway is predicted to bring annual economic benefits across the UK of up to GBP15 billion.
Linking London, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester, HS2 will run as many as 14 trains an hour between the UK's major cities in each direction, and estimates see the network carrying over 300,000 people every day.
The proposed location for a new HS2 station -cutting the journey from Leeds to London to just 1 hour and 21 minutes and taking passengers to Birmingham in just 57 minutes.
Click the link below for more details of HS2 :
Leeds is globally renowned for its education institutions, which include four universities (University of Leeds, Leeds Beckett University, Leeds Trinity University and Leeds Arts University) attended by more than 65,000 students.
Named the UK's best student city in 2016 (Source : The Independent), many of the universities are well established in their various fields with Leeds Beckett University, a technical university, ranked 1st in the world for technology, 2nd in the world for virtual learning and 3rd in the world for laboratories (i-graduate student barometer 2016), while Leeds Arts University can boast Henry Moore, Barbara Hepworth and Damien Hirst amongst its notable alumni. An additional higher education institute, Leeds City College, also adds to the city's exceptional educational offering.
The regeneration projects in Leeds worth GBP7.3 billion are currently underway or in the pipeline, adding to the more than GBP3.9 billion of major development schemes that have been completed in the last decade.
Major projects include the City One Regeneration Project (GBP600 million). This is predicted to provide 250,000 square feet of hotel, office and leisure space. There is also the highly anticipated South Bank project, which is expected to double the size of Leeds's city centre. This project is set to create 35,000 new jobs in the future.
The Leeds economy is worth GBP21.3 billion per annum and has grown 34% over the last decade. It is forecast to grow 21% in the next 10 years, with financial and business services set to generate over half of GVA growth in that period. It is currently the largest hub outside London for financial and business services, digital, creative publishing and broadcasting, with offices of over 30 national and international banks within its city borders.
A diverse economy, it is home to the second highest concentration of knowledge-intensive jobs and the third largest manufacturing centre by local authority area. The city has seen the highest rate of private sector jobs growth at 6.1%, ahead of London (4.4%) and well above the national average (2.5%) according to the latest Cities Outlook 2017. Leeds's tech sector is also developing and is predicted to grow 5.6% over the next five years.
Currently the second largest employment hub outside London, Leeds's employment is set to increase by 25,000 over the next ten years. Companies with more than 1,000 employees based in Leeds include Asda Group, First Direct, Centrica, Ventura, BT, Direct Line Group and Yorkshire Bank.
(Source : Stephanie Westin - managment in property investment)
Reports of Economic growth in LEEDS :
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.
**An amount in any currency is valid for the Loan Amount field
These results are only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage.