HKD 4,420,000 - 4,640,000
- HKD 4,420,000 - 4,640,000
- 倫敦, 英國
- 920-1006 平方呎
- 2 睡房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 1,110,000
- 預計落成日期: 已落成
- 業權: 999年租賃權
- 租金回報率高達 4.6%
- 按揭買家回報: 18.4%
- Completed property with free stylish furniture and modern fittings
- Affordable London property investment offer with exceptional per sq ft value
- Located right next to Bromley South train station, direct links to Victoria interchange station in 16 mins
- Close proximity to Bromley North Station connecting to London Bridge and Blackfriars in 23 mins
- £90 million regeneration project – a new cinema, hotel and restaurants, right opposite to the property
- Strong rental demand from tenants who wants slower pace of suburban living with quick access to capital
- Doorstep to main street with a massive shopping centre including 135 stores
- Convenience store is situated on ground floor; short walk to supermarket
Broadway House is one of the most affordable London property investment offers with the exceptional value of £530 per sq. foot. Central London is only 16 minutes away with the development's close proximity to the Bromley South Station. It is also right along High Street and near the INTU Bromley (now renamed as 'The Glades') shopping centre where it's currently undergoing a £25M upgrade. More commercial centres have continued to rise with the £1B revitalisation action plan that is set to launch South East London's investment potential for 2015.
There is a convenience store situated on the ground floor and just a short walk to the nearest supermarket. It is the ideal location for young professionals who prefer the slower pace of suburban living but with quick access to the capital.
FAST, FREQUENT CONNECTIONS TO CENTRAL LONDON
Broadway House is less than a minute to the nearest station providing direct connections to London Victoria and the city (Blackfriars) with a second station 6 minutes away taking you directly into London Bridge, Waterloo and Charing Cross.
BROMLEY HAS SOME OF THE GREATEST INVESTMENT POTENTIAL IN SOUTH EAST LONDON.
INTU Shopping Centre is in the process of having a £25 million 'facelift' to provide better services and facilities to the ever popular shopping centre, now renamed as 'The Glades'.
£1BN ACTION PLAN
In 2011 a £1 billion investment action plan was launched for the town centre involving 12 key sites around this emerging south-east London borough. These include the two train stations, main roads and the Churchill Theatre.
£90M REGENERATION PROJECT
In 2013 work began on the £90 million Bromley South Central development – a 2 minute walk from Broadway House – that will see the area transformed. It will include a nine-screen VUE Cinema, nine restaurants, 200 residential units and a 130-room Premier Inn Hotel.
This will inject approximately £220 million into the local economy providing 220 new jobs and will become the focal point of the south end of Bromley High Street and bring modern leisure facilities to Bromley.
KEY INVESTMENT DRIVERS
- Benefits enormously from the massive regeneration of South East London and the proximity to the City and West End
- Attracts city university students who can't afford the higher rents demanded in Central London
- Excellent public transport – seconds from Bromley South and 6 minutes from Bromley North stations connecting you directly to several key central London locations
- Very good investment for the capital upside as well as a strengthening rental market
- Thriving shopping, café / restaurant and bar cultures in the city centre
- The London Mayor has proposed making Bromley town centre an Opportunity Area in recognition of its capactity to deliver new residential development and jobs
- Leafy, green and family oriented
- Bromley was recently awarded the impressive 'Safer Shopping Award' as it is deemed to be an exceptionally friendly and safe area
- £5,000 deposit
- 10% of property price (less deposit) on exchange of contract
- balance at completion
Please contact us to request a brochure