HKD 3,496,000 - 5,108,000
- HKD 3,496,000 - 5,108,000
- 倫敦, 英國
- 424 - 783 平方呎
- 1 / 2 睡房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 874,000
- 預計落成日期: 已落成
- 業權: 250年租賃權
- 租金回報率高達 3.9%
- 按揭買家回報: 15.6%
FACILITIES AND FEATURES
- Modern tower refurbishment in Croydon town centre
- Selection of spacious 1/2-bed apartments
- Just a short walk from the new GBP1 billion Westfield leisure and retail hub
- Only 3 minutes' walk to East Croydon station
- Access to key Central London locations in less than 20 minutes
A modern refurbishment just minutes from Croydon's future Westfield shopping mall, Fifteen Lansdowne offers impressive value at the vibrant heart of South London's economic powerhouse.
South London's economic powerhouse Croydon has become one of the city's most exciting investment propositions. Massive regeneration investment, excellent transport connections and accessible pricing are attracting residents and making the town a key choice for property investors.
WHY INVEST IN CROYDON?
- Regeneration: GBP3.5 billion of investment, including a new Westfield shopping mall, set to transform the town centre
- Industry: home to 12,000 businesses including BT, Goldman Sachs and Barclays Capital
- People: 23.6% population growth forecast between 2017 and 2026
- Demand: housing completions in 2016 met only 65% of the council's annual target
- Value: Croydon prices are on average 60% lower than central London
- Uplift: average Croydon property value up 11.1% in the year to Q2 2017
Fifteen Lansdowne is just a short walk from the new GBP1 billion Westfield leisure and retail hub
From Fifteen Lansdowne:
Train Network Map
- 3 min walk to East Croydon Station, 7 train lines run through this station
- 8 min walk to West Croydon Station - new connections to the East London Line/London Overground
- 3 mins walk to Wellesley Tramlink Stop; 5 mins walk to East Croydon Tramlink Stop
Tramlink Stops highlighted in yellow
- 5 mins walk to Whitgift Shopping Centre (through pedestrian tunnel)
- 10 mins walk to Centrale Shopping Centre
- 6 mins walk to Sainsbury's Central Supermarket (inside Whitgift Centre);
- 8 mins drive to Tesco Superstore
- Within 10 mins walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, pharmacy, bank, library
From East Croydon Station:
- 13 mins to London Bridge; 15 mins to London Victoria Station - interchange point for Underground services and London's numerous tourist attractions (highlighted in yellow in the above map)
- 15 mins to Gatwick Airport
- 40 mins to Brighton
- 15 mins to Waddon Marsh Stop: Trafalgar Retail Park, Furniture Village, John Lewis at Home, TK MAX etc.
- 20 mins to Ampere Way Stop: IKEA, Valley Retail Park
Dingwall Road Loop Proposal
Transport for London (TfL) proposed to build a new tram loop near East Croydon station to accommodate the launching of Westfield Croydon and the increasing demand for Tramlink services.
The proposal includes a new tramlink stop right in front of Fifteen Lansdowne.
For more details about the Dingwall Road Loop, please click the below link:
Future Tram Network Map - when the new Dingwall Road loop is completed
From Fifteen Lansdowne, it is just a 5 min walk to Boxpark Croydon
- Boxpark is the world's first pop-up mall – fusing the concepts of the modern street food market and placing local and global brands side by side, to create a unique shopping and dining destination.
- Entirely constructed out of refitted shipping containers, Boxpark utilises a unique position in being able to offer affordable and flexible conditions for lifestyle brands, cafes, restaurants and galleries to trade and succeed.
- Plan to hold 200 events per year
- Between 2011 and 2013, Croydon'stech scene grew by 38 per cent. The area is now home to more than 1,500 tech start-ups, progress the Deputy Major for Business Rajesh Agrawal describes as "phenomenal". He calls Croydon Tech City* "London's fastest growing digital, creative and technical start-up cluster" Source：By Augusta Riddy, NewStatesman, 3 July 2017- Full Article
- *Croydon Tech City is a not-for-profit organisation responsible for growing, managing and sustaining Croydon's tech cluster and community. The team works with official partners, public sector bodies, local businesses, corporations, and the wider Croydon community to make Croydon the Silicon Valley of South London - http://croydontechcity.com
- Croydon is now one of the the UK's top business hubs for tech companies despite being somewhat of an "unexpected start-up hub", accountancy group UHY Hacker has suggested in a report published today. Dubbed the "Silicon Valley of South London", Croydon was found to be one of the fastest growing areas out of 173 UK regions with an annual growth rate of 9.3% in Gross Value Added (GVA) – the measure of the value of goods and services produced in an area per capita – rising to £19,800 in the last year. According to UHY Hacker Young, this rate is almost three times the UK average GVA increase of 3.4% over the same period. Source: By Megan Duns, Startups, 30 Aug 2016 - Full Article
- An ID copy
- A completed Purchase Application Form
- Payment of HK$25,000 client fee at the time of reservation
- 10% on contract exchange
- Balance upon completion
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc