HKD 994,000 - 1,556,300
- HKD 994,000 - 1,556,300
- 339 - 708 平方呎
- 1 / 2 / Duplex 睡房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 248,500
- 預計落成日期: 2019年 第4季
- 業權: 250年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達 7.0%
- 按揭買家回報: 20.0%
FACILITIES AND FEATURES
- 5 mins walk to the CBD
- 7% NET rental guarantee for 2 years
- 314 units provides: 1 Bed from £99,000 - £110,000/2 Bed £135,000 ; 1 Bed Duplex £110,000/2 Bed Duplex £137,500 - £155,000
- Optional furniture packages
- Car parking purchase available
The development has been designed for modern urban living – elegant, efficient and stylish. The first phase offers 314 units from one bedroom apartments to two bedroom duplexes.
CONSTRUCTION AT A GLIMPSE...
Update - March 2018
- Removed part of reinforced concrete slab that used to form the foundation of the previous building
Update - Sep 2017
The Metalworks (Phase One) is a 12 storey building on the Vauxhall Road
- 5 minutes' walk to the Central Business District (CBD)
- 8 minutes' walk to the Moorfields Station: An underground station situated on both the Northern and Wirral Lines of the Merseyrail network
- 15 minutes' walk to Lime Street Station: Main station in the city centre which offers national inter-city (City Line) and regional over ground services
- Other nearby stations: James Street Station, Central Station
- Liverpool One: UK's top 5 shopping destinations
- Tourists Attractions: The Albert Dock, Echo Arena
- University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University
- Royal Liverpool University Hospital
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport (30 minutes away)
WHY INVEST IN LIVERPOOL?
Fast Growing Economy
- Liverpool's economy is the fastest growing outside of London generating £17 billion per year. It has a population of over 465,000 people (the 4th largest population in the UK) and is a major employment centre, with 13,500 businesses and some 186,000 jobs.
- The UK Government's Northern Powerhouse proposes the creation of a superfast rail connection linking Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds.
- 'The Northern transport strategy spring 2016 report sets out plans for transformative projects such as Northern Powerhouse rail and Smart North – a system to help passengers switch easily between buses, trains and trams across the region while ensuring value for money. It also updates on some of the key improvements made over the last year across the region, with billions of pounds already guaranteed across rail, road and smart ticketing to deliver better journeys for passengers and support economic growth across the region.' (Source: www.northernpowerhouse.gov.uk)
- George Osborne, the then Chancellor said, 'Improving transport links between the north's major cities is at the heart of our plans to build a Northern Powerhouse. We created Transport for the North to help identify the priorities to connect up the great cities and towns of the north and to set out a vision to help us transform journeys for hardworking people.'(Source: www.northernpowerhouse.gov.uk)
- Network Rail and Liverpool City Region are investing £340 million in the Liverpool City Region rail network to deliver more efficient and reliable railways by 2019.
- The new direct flight from the North-west to China is expected to generate an estimated economic boost of £250m, greatly benefitting Liverpool in terms of productivity gains for businesses, trade stimulation and inward investments.
- The £500m investment, Liverpool2, UK's most central deep water terminal will add £5 billion gross value to the local economy and create over 5000 jobs.
One of UK's Leading Business Destinations with Multinational Investors
- Such as Sony, Jaguar Land Rover and Grosvenor
- Leading international companies such as Novartis and Eli Lilly, Unilever and Bristol Myers Squibb
High Average Rental Yields
- Liverpool currently boasts one of the highest average rental yields within the UK, with average yields of up to 7-8%.
- Private rental costs in Liverpool is to rise, with growth forecast to reach as high as 22% by 2021. (Source: The National Housing Federation)
High Rental Demand
- There are over 70,000 university students in Liverpool now. It has one of the highest student retention rates in the UK, with six out of ten students staying in employment in the city, which boosts rental demand in the city.
- Regeneration schemes dominates the city which have encouraged an abundance of young professionals wanting to live in the city.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.