HKD 4,650,000 - 8,090,000
- HKD 4,650,000 - 8,090,000
- 倫敦(Zone 2)
- 331-635 平方呎
- Studios/ 1/ 2 睡房
- 預計落成日期: 已落成
- 業權: 業權: 999年土地租賃權
- Zone 2 development, imminent completion
- Located in a quiet and secure private gated courtyard in a commercial hub in West London
- Just steps away to shops and restaurants on the main street
- Short walk to Hammersmith underground station and bus terminal
- Right opposite to the 'King Street Regeneration Scheme' site, featuring new shops, restaurants, a multiplex cinema and offices
- Hammersmith offers some of London's best private schools e.g St Paul's School is just across the River Thames
- The developer has been creating architecturally unique apartments and houses throughout London and the South-East of England since 1997. It's portfolio consists of 14 completed residential and commercial projects
Albion Court is situated in a quiet and secure private gated courtyard. A 4-min stroll to Kings Mall Shopping Centre and only 6 mins walk to Hammersmith Broadway London Underground Station. Located between Central London and Heathrow Airport close to the A4 arterial route.
- 6 mins walk to Hammersmith underground station: Hammersmith & City Line, Circle Line, District Line, Piccadilly Line
- 8 mins walk to Hammersmith Broadway bus station, it is one of the largest and busiest bus interchanges in London with 17 bus routes passing through the main interchange providing access throughout London. 7 of the bus routes run 24-hours a day
- 15 mins to Green Park interchange station in Central London
- 35 mins to Heathrow Airport through Piccadilly Line
- 5 mins walk to Ravenscourt Park: open space, wildlife habitats, tennis/basketball court
- 10 mins walk to River Thames
- 10 mins to Westfield London, the 5th largest shopping mall in the UK
Shops and restaurants in the neighbourhood of Albion Court
Left: Westfield London/Right: Kings Mall
Left: Hammersmith Bridge/Middle: Riverside Bar /Right: Ravenscourt Park
An internationally recognised, established and important commercial hub located in West London about 3½ miles from Central London forming the western gateway into the capital from Heathrow Airport. The largest office centre in West London with more than 10,000 businesses employing over 120,000 people and home to numerous familiar international corporations including; GE, L'Oreal, Disney, Philip Morris, Virgin Media, Coca Cola and Accor.
Hammersmith is a self-contained town set within the nation's capital but still only steps away from everything one could possibly need. It offers quiet back streets, some of London's best private schools, attractive pubs and handsome Victorian houses.
Major shopping facilities are available on King Street, adjacent to Albion Place, and include Kings Mall that was extensively refurbished in 2013 with an attractive mix of shops and restaurants. Even greater choice and selection is available nearby at Westfield Shopping Centre, one of the UK's largest shopping centres.
With a super regeneration scheme on King Street, even more will soon be on offer across the road from Albion Place.
£150M KING STREET REGENERATION SCHEME
Future west end of King Street
Albion Place is located 100 metres from the '£150 million King Street Regeneration Scheme'.
In April 2014, Hammersmith & Fulham Council granted planning permission to King Street Developments (a joint-venture between Grainger plc and Helical plc) for redevelopment plans that will significantly enhance and improve the area around the existing Hammersmith Town Hall.
King Street Developments has been working with award winning local architects Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands (LDS) since 2012 to develop a scheme that will regenerate and transform the west end of King Street.
The proposals will deliver:
- A new community cinema, to form a focal point of the redevelopment
- Around 200 new homes
- New retail, restaurant and café space on the ground floor of a redesigned Town Hall Extension building
- New offices for Hammersmith & Fulham Council, at a reduced scale that will provide a more efficient working environment for staff and help with the Council's overall financial savings
- A public piazza outside the existing Town Hall
- Significant enhancements to the setting of, and accessibility to, the Grade II listed Town Hall, bringing it back into view along King Street
Click the below link for more information about the scheme:
CONSTRUCTION AT A GLIMPSE...
Building Progress on FEB 2018
Block 1 (Phase 1, ‘Albion Court’ units 1 – 23)
Build completion is scheduled 9th March 2018 -
Block 1 with works progressing :
- New windows & mansard roof are visible. Block 1 is nearing build completion.
- The new mansard roof & larger window openings close-up at Second Floor level.
On-going plastering works to apartment interiors :
- The drying-out & curing of smooth finish plastering to walls & ceilings is aided by space heaters. Internal surfaces will be decorated in light colours as the apartments near practical completion.
- Plastered walls & ceilings have received an initial undercoat of paint - further decorative work to complete. Kitchen units & fittings being installed with some floors being laid also.
- Kitchen cupboard carcasses & work-tops in-place & the first & undercoat of paint. Units will be handleless & work-tops of composite stone.
* Picture on the left : Computer Generated Image of Block 1 after completion. Picture on the Right : works progressing - Exteriors
* Pictures above : works progressing - Interiors
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.