HKD 2,312,008 - 3,079,438
- HKD 2,312,008 - 3,079,438
- 倫敦(Zone 6)
- 398-570 平方呎
- 1 /2房
- 預計落成日期: 已落成
- 業權: 999年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達: 0.0%
- 15 mins drive to Heathrow Airport, one of the busiest airports in the world
- 9 mins drive to Addlestone new town centre
- 7 mins walk to Chertsey train station - 1 hour train to London Waterloo
- 7 mins walk to supermarket, local restuarants and shops
- 20 - 30 mins drive to nearby Windsor/Kingston/Richmond town centre
45 new private residential units located in a quiet and secure private gated development built around an enclosed courtyard, with secure allocated car parking, within 15 minutes from Heathrow Airport.
The scheme comprises two separate buildings within a six building development. Latour House to the North West corner of the courtyard comprises 11 units set to complete in September 2017. Montrose House in the South East corner of the courtyard comprises 10 units phased between September 2017 and January 2018.
Externally the scheme is enclosed within a brick perimeter wall with landscaping and car parking provided.
Chertsey offers a rare combination of the urban and rural lifestyle with acres of green land close by yet with easy transport links allowing you to access Central London by train on multiple routes and Heathrow Airport in around 15 minutes by car. Sitting close to the M25, flats for sale in Chertsey make access to London quick and easy.
- Headquarters of Samsung Electronics (4 mins drive)
- Headquarters of Compass Group - World's largest contract food service company (6 mins walk)
Recreation around the area,
- Thorpe Park - London's biggest and most popular theme park (8 mins drive)
- Chertsey Meads - 175 acres of wildflower meadow on the banks of the Thames, it is a wide open space popular with families and dog walkers alike. It has a modern children's play area and two picnic areas with views across the river Thames (10 mins drive)
- Foxhill Club and Resort - an upmarket resort offering dining, 4 pools & a luxe spa, plus 3 golf courses (10 mins drive)
- Chessington World of Adventures Resort - a theme park, zoo and hotel complex (25 mins drive)
- Legoland Windsor - a child-orientated theme park and resort in Windsor themed around the Lego toy system (22 mins drive)
HEATHROW AIRPORT EXPANSION - £19 BILLION 'THIRD RUNWAY PROJECT'
In October 2016 the UK Government decided on a new runway (to be completed in 2025) at Heathrow Airport. In a major boost for the UK economy the government announced its support for a new runway at Heathrow which, according to the Airports Commission, is expected to create up to 179,800 jobs and up to £211 billion in economic benefits across the UK by 2050.
Current Heathrow Airport
Over 76,000 people are employed at Heathrow today and a third runway will see up to another 77,000 additional local jobs and 5,000 new apprenticeships created over the next 14 years putting a strain on local housing demands as houses are demolished to make way for the runway and the influx of workers on the massive project require housing.
Heathrow already handles more freight by value than all other UK airports combined, accounting for 31% of the UK's non-EU trade, and its expansion will create even more opportunities for UK business to get their goods to new markets.
Starting in 2019, a third runway will also support new connections to the UK's regions as well as safeguarding existing domestic routes. Heathrow Airport has proposed a further 6 new routes adding to the 8 existing routes offered today. This would provide 14 domestic routes in total, and spread benefits right across the country.
- 101 bedroom hotel operated by Premier Inn
- 213 new homes comprising 160 private, 35 affordable-rented and 18 shared-ownership apartments
- a mix of quality retail units including a Waitrose supermarket
- a range of high quality restaurants
- a six screen cinema operated by The Light Cinemas
- a new gym
- 445 car parking spaces
- public landscaped spaces
- space for an energy centre
Click below for more information about the regeneration project:
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.