NORTHILL APARTMENTS AT FORTIS QUAY
HKD 1,100,000 - 4,820,000
- HKD 1,100,000 - 4,820,000
- 351-1347 平方呎
- Duplexes/ Studios / 1/ 2/ 3 睡房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 337,488
- 預計落成日期: 2020年 第一季
- 業權: 250年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達 6.1%
- 按揭買家回報: 24.4%
FACILITIES AND FEATURES
- 27-storey tower, the tallest building in Salford
- 264 apartments, most of them can enjoy Salford's waterfront view
- On-site gym, landscaped communal garden, concierge services, parking spaces
- Equipped with high-end fixtures and fittings
- Let and managed by a vastly experienced letting agency
- Developed by one of the largest nationwide developers
Northill Apartments at Fortis Quay is located in the heart of Salford Quays. The brand-new development is comprised of 264 apartments spread over a 27 storey tower, with a selection of spacious studios and premium one, two and three bedroom apartments available.
WHY INVEST IN NORTHILL APARTMENTS?
- 10 mins' walk to MediaCityUK and The Quays
- 12 mins to Manchester city centre by light rail
- Large-scale estates are rare in Manchester. The Fortis Quay is fast becoming a signature residential project around the Salford Quays region.
- Previous phases have been huge success, showing great demand for prime luxury residential homes in Salford
- Northill will become the tallest building in Salford Quays - a landmark, a prestige
- Stunning water views from such a towered building is going to be its signature
- Salford Quays rental market is booming
- Easy access to superb regional and national transport links
- Luxury apartments fully let and managed by an award-winning letting agent
Views from the Fortis Quay. From Left: MediaCityUk facing; Water facing; Salford City facing;
Fortis Quay is a premier residential destination in the heart of Salford Quays comprising five unique developments which, when combined, create the perfect village environment a go-to destination to live, work and play.
The distinct phases of Fortis Quay will each take the name of a type of anchor in honour of the waterways which give Salford Quays its personality - a collection of desirable residential apartment buildings offering future tenants the best quayside living.
The developer is firmly established at the forefront of the industry as one of the most experienced large scale developers of luxury apartments. Their expertise also extends to high quality regeneration schemes and student accommodation in the most desirable investment locations nationwide.
The lettings subsidiary of the developer fully lets and manages each apartment across the extensive Fortis portfolio. It is a highly experienced lettings agency which is perfectly placed to attend to the needs of every tenant and landlord, assuring that the property and the renter are well cared for at all times.
The region where Fortis Quay is located in is called Salford Quays.
Salford Quays is the fastest growing area in Greater Manchester. The area offers strong capital appreciation and high rental yields, making it a favourite of investors around the world. The economy of Salford, and in particular that of Salford Quays, is booming. The past five years have seen the total number of businesses in the city increase by a fifth and the economy grow by 15%. This economic expansion drives the population growth which pushes up property values and rental yields.
'The population of Salford currently stands at 237,000 and is expected to grow by approximately 10% by 2020.' (Manchester Evening News)
Phase 2 of MediaCityUK is now well underway, and will feature additional residential, commercial and leisure developments as well as more public spaces. The approved plans to double the size of MediaCityUK reflect the enormous potential of the area and show why so many people are eager to live in such vibrant area.
In Salford Quays:
- Home to media giants such as the BBC and ITV
- Multi-national companies like BUPA also call MediaCityUK home
- The University of Salford has a specialist media campus on-site
- The Lowry Theatre: an iconic tourist destination
- The Lowry Outlet Mall
- Old Trafford Football Stadium: home of the famous Manchester United football club
- Dozens of restaurants and bars
- High quality water sports facilities for public use
- Direct public transport network directly to Manchester city centre
CONNECTIVITY AT THE QUAYS
Today, the Quays are one of the most accessible areas of Greater Manchester and residents can travel nationally and internationally with ease. Northill Apartments at Fortis Quay are only a few minutes' walk from a Metrolink tram station which gives residents convenient access to the entertainments on offer in Manchester city centre.
From there, the rest of the UK is within reach via Piccadilly Station. Cities such as Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, York, Newcastle and the capital city of London, are only a few hours away by train.
Manchester is also set to become a terminus of the new HS2 line, a high speed railway which will reduce journey times to London to just over an hour.
If residents wish to travel further afield, Manchester Airport is only a short drive away down the M60, the gateway to the national motorway network linking Salford Quays to other major cities.
Manchester Airport is the UK's largest airport outside of London and the only one apart from Heathrow to operate two full-sized runways. More than 22 million passengers pass through the airport every year to travel on more than 150,000 flights to over 200 destinations, from Barbados to Beijing and Hong Kong. The airport is undergoing an £800m improvement scheme at present which will only improve its status as a key national transport hub.
Residents of Northill Apartments at Fortis Quay will have the UK and the world at their fingertips. It is only 12 minutes from city centre on light-rail, which offers 2 lines of services as frequent as every 6 minutes:
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.