X1 MANCHESTER WATERS
HKD 1,078,285 - 2,593,723
- HKD 1,078,285 - 2,593,723
- 269-947 平方呎
- Studios / 1/ 2/ 3房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 344,863
- 預計落成日期: 2019年 第4季
- 業權: 240年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達: 6.0%
- Extremely popular, approaching complete sell-out
- Right next to Pomona tram station - tram being the main transportation in and around Manchester
- 5 mins to Deansgate(central shopping area); 8 mins to Spinningfield(central business district)
- Magnificent waterfront view over Salford Quays
- Many of the units overlooking Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium
- The first of 5 phases. History tells us subsequent phases will become more expensive, investors wish they had purchased the earlier phases
- Built and managed by award-winning developer and lettings company
- On-site facilities: Gym, cinema room, parking spaces for selected units, communal space, secure entry system, bicycle storage, lift access to all floors etc.
X1 Manchester Waters is a residential development consisting of 216 units located close to the centre of Manchester. The development is set to be the perfect tenant retreat, overlooking the tranquil waterfront whilst being near Manchester's vibrant city centre, offering tenants the best of both worlds.
Based in Liverpool, the developer is one of the North West's premier developers with large scale developments in key growth areas such as Liverpool, Manchester, Salford and, most recently, Leeds. It also operates an award winning lettings and management company, providing both residential and luxury student accommodation to the markets in Manchester and Liverpool. ALL of their sites have 100% occupancy rate.
X1 Manchester Waters is located within 5 mins walk to two Metrolink stops: Pomona and Cornbrook
Fast and easy access from Pomona stop to major area:
- 5 mins to Deansgate-Castlefield Station, central shopping area
- 8 mins to Spinningfields, central business district (CBD)
- 4 mins to Salford Quays, waterfront shopping complex
- 12 mins to MediaCityUK, where BBC, ITV, BUPA etc. have built their headquarters in
- 12 mins walk to Manchester United Old Trafford Stadium
X1 Manchester Waters is 5 mins walk to Cornbrook Metrolink Station.
Plans for the transformation of Cornbrook Metrolink Interchange will see this important tram link become an exciting new hub featuring a 226 room hotel, shops and offices and a new entrance to the station. The scheme will benefit both local residents and visitors to the city - providing an attractive new venue to eat, work and connect.
With the addition of these new facilities and public spaces, this convenient transport link to the heart of the city and beyond is set to become a popular destination in its own right to meet, relax and interact.
Within the closiest proximity is an area in Manchester called Castlefield. It is an inner city oasis of quaint cobbled streets, canals and waterside al fresco wining and dining. Britain's first Urban Heritage Park - with its attractive canal basin, open spaces, converted mills, bridges and viaducts - has become one of the city's most sought-after residential areas. It is particularly popular with professionals who combine the undoubted lifestyle benefits with close proximity to the city centre and excellent road and rail access.
With a heritage dating back to Roman times, Castlefield today offers vibrant, modern waterside living, complemented by appealing bars, restaurants, music and entertainment. Among the attractions are the celebrated Castlefield Bowl outdoor arena, The Castlefield Gallery and the popular Museum of Science and Industry.
The landowner of the development is one of the UK's foremost privately-owned investment enterprises, embracing a broad range of sectors - land and property; transport and logistics; retail and leisure; energy and media. It became a member of the Government's Northern Powerhouse partnership programme in October 2016.
In March 2016, the group announced plans to deliver over 30,000 residential units across its 'Strategic Waters' sites which could bring a total investment value of £4.5 billion over the next 30 years.
'Manchester Waters' Masterplan on Pomona Island
Photo by www.placenorthwest.co.uk
Pomona Island aerial view
Its vision is to regenerate and transform former industrial sites on dockland, canal and river banks into attractive and sustainable waterfront living locations that will bring new infrastructure, public realm and environmental improvements. These mixed use schemes will also feature commercial, retail, and educational and leisure opportunities: Manchester Waters: 2000 new homes; MediaCityUK: 2000 new homes etc.
The regeneration plans for 'Manchester Waters' and the adjoining Cornbrook Hub are based on creating a new destination, which includes city-living style, residential apartments up to 20 storeys in height, offering multi-tenure development opportunities for young professionals and families. Manchester Waters' unique location offers opportunities for private market rent and open market sale developments.
WHY INVEST IN MANCHESTER?
CAPITAL GROWTH PROSPECT
'House prices to rise by 28.2% between 2017-2021.' (JLL 2017)
'Rents to rise by 20.5% between 2017-2021.' (JLL 2017)
RAPID POPULATION GROWTH
'9,000 new homes are needed per year for the next 5 years.' (BNY Mellon)
'Manchester's population is set to increase by 125,000 by 2025.' (ONS)
'The number of households in Manchester is forecast to grow by 3,300 a year.' (JLL 2017)
- The largest light rail system in the UK – Metrolink. The seven routes radiate from Manchester's city centre to the suburbs including the Manchester Airport
- 2 hours train to Euston, London
- Ongoing infrastructure project such as the HS2 project, to shorten the travel time to an hour from London Euston to Manchester Airport; the HS3, a high-speed railway link where it will shorten the travel time between Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and the One North project will boost the city's accessibility
- Manchester Airport is the UK's third busiest airport with direct flights to Hong Kong and China
MEDIACITYUK – ‘THE CANARY WHARF OF THE NORTH’
Since the arrival of MediaCityUK in 2001, the area has skyrocketed. Businesses, workers and tenants alike have flocked to the area. Its status as a media hub, as well as being a prime catalyst for employment and future growth, has enhanced Manchester's reputation, with its ever growing popularity.
Thousands of people have descended on the area in recent years following in the footsteps of the famous broadcaster, desperate to live, work and socialise in such a vibrant area.
Homeowners and businesses are seeing the incredible potential of MediaCityUK – the site is surely becoming a firm favourite with both the regional and national press, with many comparing it to London and praising its stunning redevelopment and its substantial contribution to both the local area and the national economy.
FIRST EVER GREATER MANCHESTER MAYOR
Labour Party's Andy Burnham has been elected as the mayor of Greater Manchester in May 2017. Like London, appointing a Mayor will provide the Northern cities with more power and help Manchester to reach its full potential as the leader of the Northern Powerhouse.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.