THE LOOM AT VULCAN MILL
HKD 1,780,000 - 2,980,000
- HKD 1,780,000 - 2,980,000
- 475-807 平方呎
- 1/2 睡房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 445,000
- 預計落成日期: 2019年 第4季
- 業權: 250年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達 5.6%
- 按揭買家回報: 22.4%
- Right next to Metrolink Station, Just a 8-minutes journey to the central of Manchester
- Easily accessible by foot or tram to Manchester city centre's key hubs and beyond
- Trendy and creative Northern Quarter (next to Central Retail District) by walking distance or 6 minute drive away and the Etihad Stadium just a 4 minute tram ride
- Managed by experienced property managing company
- Equipped with high-end interior designs and stylish exterior brickwork
- Surrounded by green, open space and canals while simultaneously having the buzz of the city centre just minutes away
THE LOOM AT VULCAN MILL is located to the east of Manchester City Centre in the heart of New Islington - an upcoming area going through its urban renaissance. New Islington is a regeneration area which is located a mere 15 minutes from the business and leisure hotspots within the city centre. By foot or tram the site is easily accessible to Manchester city centre's key hubs and beyond.
Surrounded by green, open space and canals while simultaneously having the buzz of the city centre just minutes away.
A view of New Islington Station
THE LOOM AT VULCAN MILL is perfectly located just 100 meters from the New Islington Metrolink station, making commuting extremely easy for residence with central Manchester accessible in just 2 minutes.
Fast and easy access from New Islington station to major area:
- Manchester Piccadilly – 2 minutes
- Etihad campus – 4 minutes
- Piccadilly Gardens – 6 minutes
- Deansgate-Castlefield – 11 minutes
- St Peter's Square - 18 minutes
The Northern Quarter is situated next to Central Retail District and is known as a hub for alternate and bohemian culture in Manchester, within a 15 minutes walk from THE LOOM AT VULCAN MILL.
The Northern Quarter is strategically placed between the main Manchester retail and commercial core, Piccadilly Gateway, Ancoats and Shudehill. It represents a key piece in the city centre jigsaw, an area different in character and function to any other part of the city centre and of great strategic importance to Manchester as a city of distinctive quarters.
The area is also known as a home to the creative industries, and in particular fashion design, with various designers, agencies, and clothing wholesalers populating its back streets. There are also a number of commercial art galleries in the area and street art is on prominent display.
WHY INVEST IN MANCHESTER
CAPITAL GROWTH PROSPECT
'House prices to rise by 28.2% between 2017-2021.' (JLL 2017)
'Rents to rise by 20.5% between 2017-2021.' (JLL 2017)
RAPID POPULATION GROWTH
'9,000 new homes are needed per year for the next 5 years.' (BNY Mellon)
'Manchester's population is set to increase by 125,000 by 2025.' (ONS)
'The number of households in Manchester is forecast to grow by 3,300 a year.' (JLL 2017)
- The largest light rail system in the UK – Metrolink. The seven routes radiate from Manchester's city centre to the suburbs including the Manchester Airport.
- 2 hours train to Euston, London
- Ongoing infrastructure project such as the HS2 project, to shorten the travel time to an hour from London Euston to Manchester Airport; the HS3, a high-speed railway link where it will shorten the travel time between Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and the One North project will boost the city's accessibility.
- Manchester Airport is the UK's third busiest airport with direct flights to Hong Kong and China
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.