HKD 1,030,000 - 2,585,000
- HKD 1,030,000 - 2,585,000
- 利物浦, 英國
- 344 - 700 平方呎
- Studios / 1 / 2 睡房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 637,000
- 預計落成日期: 2020年第2季
- 業權: 250年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達 8.8%
- 按揭買家回報: 17.6%
• 39樓高利物浦最高地標建築, 直接位處商業區核心, 租務, 升值, 轉售能力有保障• 大行報告指利物浦樓市於2021年前將升22.8% (來源:仲量行)• 多數單位享梅西河(River Mersey)美景• 發展商第20個大型項目• 合約訂明如延誤超過一年, 可全數退款• 3年7%淨回報保證; 第一號價單價錢最優惠, 越接近落成, 各項優惠會取消及加價• 享有限時樓花20%折扣優惠• 樓花期內訂金有2%利息• 酒店級設施包括迷你影院, Spa/桑拿/Jacuzzi, 健身室, 泳池, 會議室等• 平台園林美景, 附設停車場
Infinity Waters will become an iconic triple tower development consisting of luxury studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments complemented with access to a range of 5-star hotel style amenities and facilities which residents will have access to.
The three towers will feature a selection of world-class hotel style facilities including 24 hour concierge, reception, full luxury spa including a sauna, steam room, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Cinema Room, an onsite gym, private garden area, private lounge, meeting space, dining rooms and car park spaces.
SECURE INVESTMENT RETURN
Investors will secure a long lease on a sleek and sophisticated new- build apartment, which will provide an assured income of 7% NET per annum for 3 years.
- 2% interest on deposits paid until completion
- 7% NET rental guarantee for the first 3 years
- Early investors will have the choice of the best units within this exclusive Liverpool address and will be able to purchase an apartment 20% below the projected market value upon completion.
- A 1-year Long-Stop date will be inserted into purchase agreement, should a delay of >1 year happen buyers will have their deposits fully refunded
You can sell your Unit at any time through a UK estate agent or overseas agency. These apartments are priced strategically and within a prime waterfront location of Liverpool city centre which is currently undergoing major regeneration.
Based in Liverpool, the UK's fastest growing economy, It comes with a global reputation. Experts in designing and building outstanding investment opportunities in the high-growth city centre real estate, with flagship developments inLiverpool, Manchester and Leeds.
The developer has established long-lasting relationships with some of the industry's leading companies.
Infinity Waters is the 20th large-scale project of the developer. With an exceptional knowledge and experience of location and property markets, its a leading brand in the catalyst for change in redefining the Liverpool landscape.
The property is ideally located right next to the central business district(CBD), on Lanyork Road just off Pall Mall within Liverpool city centre. Only a 2 minutes walk from Liverpool's famous waterfront and a few minutes from Liverpool One offering a range of diverse offerings in terms of culture, retail and employment.
Liverpool is one of the UK's most well-connected cities, which gives it an appeal that few canrival. In terms of infrastructure, the Merseyside city has its own airport, access to all major cities via motorway, ferry services and an excellent internal transport system.
WHY INVEST IN LIVERPOOL
HOUSING MARKET FORECAST
According to JLL property prices have risen steadily at an aveage of 6.7% in 2016 over with rental growth of 10.3% over the past year due to the surge in demand from the private rental sector for good quality accommodation.
• Liverpool is home to one of the UK's youngest populations
• Liverpool has enjoyed some of the best rental price increases seen in the UK
• 57,000 students
• 50% of all people living in Liverpool are young professionals
• 22.8% house price forecast 2017-2021 (JLL)
• 17% rental price forecast 2017-2021 (JLL)
PRIME CITY CENTRE LOCATION
We expect strong demand and price growth in this particular project due to the prime city centre location, iconic high rise building and the array of onsite amenities available meeting the demand of the current market.
NEAR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT
Liverpool is a city which has experienced a huge renaissance spearheaded by the multi-billion-pound Liverpool One development, new builds in the commercial district, the King Docks area, Mann Island, The lime Street gateway, Baltic Triangle, the Ropewalks as well as the Edge Lane Gateway. All projects should however soon be eclipsed by the £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters Scheme, one of the largest megaprojects in the UK's history.
The high-end focus of Infinity Waters will help ensure excellent rental yields and high rental demands in future, with excellent scope for capital growth potential upon exit and resale.
Liverpool is undergoing a rapid transformation. The creation of multibillion investments and the government's Northern Powerhouse Project initiative have helped to secure the city's future economic growth, that will ultimately boost demand for housing in the city.
• £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters project
• £2 billion Knowledge Quarter
• £300 million proposed plans for a new Everton Football Stadium
• £3.5m proposed Isle of Man Ferry terminal
• £400m Liverpool2 Shipping Container Terminal
• £50m proposed Cruise Liner Terminal
• Ten Streets Creative Hub is a proposed 125-acre regeneration with the potential to create 2,500 jobs
• £200m Pall Mall regeneration 400,000sq ft of office-led regeneration with retail and leisure space
• £1 billion Paddington Village (1.8m sq ft transformation)
• Liverpool Commercial District BID 2016-2021 5-year plan to further enhance growth
The resurgence of Liverpool's historical waterfront has been pivotal in securing the city's long-term economic prosperity. It is an area that is subsequently undergoing substantial regeneration, with the aim to place Liverpool firmly on the map as a global trading gateway and a prominent tourist destination.
Central Dock - is just a 5 minutes walk from Infinity Waters. A new road into Central Docks is to be constructed by the City Council shortly that will service the new Isle of Man Ferry Terminal and proposed cultural buildings for development.
Central Dock will form the primary business, entertainment and leisure district of Liverpool Waters – covering almost 60 hectares and having at its heart two breath‑taking public parks and a new cultural hub dedicated to Liverpool's international heritage of music.
Future planning permission for more than 200,000 sqm of floorspace that includes 75,000 sqm of offices, a cinema and other leisure facilities.
Princes Dock - is already an integral part of the Liverpool Waterfront, an established area of Grade A office space sited alongside hotels, leisure facilities and quality high rise residential development.
Northern Dock - is another opportunity within Liverpool Waters – a neighbourhood of over 3,000 homes woven within the fabric of the internationally recognised historic dock that has earned the city its World Heritage Site status. It is a unique part of the Liverpool Waters masterplan. Its unrivalled waterfront setting and views coupled with the distinctive dockland fabric creates opportunity for a vibrant neighbourhood.
It willl build around existing dock water spaces and heritage assets to develop an unprecedented residential neighbourhood allowing residents to have exceptional unrivalled waterfront views and reside in a distinctive area of character and vibrancy.
The rapid transformation of Liverpool has mainly focused on central areas of the city however, investor sentiment has now shifted to the north of the city's centre. It will be a dynamic place, promoting social interaction and cultural exchange within, around and through its buildings and public spaces.
Infinity Waters is next to Liverpools prosperous Commercial, Retail and Business District and is home to the headquarters of some of the UKs top companies. Over the next 5 years, Liverpool Commercial District BID will build on the area's success through investment that will drive further growth to the district.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR BROCHURE, PRICE LISTS, FLOOR PLANS, ETC.