HKD 1,897,000 - 6,215,000
- HKD 1,897,000 - 6,215,000
- 398-1055 平方呎
- 1/2/3 睡房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 475,000
- 預計落成日期: 2019年第4季
- 業權: 125年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達 7.0%
- 按揭買家回報: 28.0%
- This iconic tower boasts 28 storeys of uninterrupted views across the city
- Situated in prime location of Manchester - Central Business District, adjacent to Manchester Central Tram station and ａ３ｍinute walk to Deansgate Railway station
- Within a 6 minute walk to University learning corridor and main shopping area
- 10 minutes walk to the Picccadilly Station where the station of High Speed 2 Railway (HS2) in the future. Less than 30 minutes by train to Manchester Airport, A truly global hub
- High Speed 2 Railway (HS2) which will provide rail travel to Londons Airports and a host of other locations in the future are easily accessed by Manchester’s excellent rail links within 1 hour journey.
- A leading Manchester-based property developer and investor which has spent almost 30 years growing a wholly owned mixed UK portfolio now valued at £200m.
- Manchester's orbital and linear motorways connect it directly to the other key urban hubs of UK
- Manchester capital growth of more than 18% is expected in the next two years.
- Ideal investment location with the city's rental occupancy currently 98% and rental yields are the highest in the UK with an average of 7.8%.
- Manchester's diversity attracts high achieving students from within the UK and internationally, from more than 180 different countries.
- Manchester is UK's leading regional financial and professional services centre employing more than 250,000 people
This iconic tower boasts 28 storeys of uninterrupted views across the city and beyond as well as being home to Manchester's two most exclusive penthouses.
Named to highlight its unique and central location at the AXIS point to this great city's major transport links, Central Business District, famous shopping offer, and key attractions, Axis Tower has become one of Manchester's most sought after places to live.
Situated in prime location of Manchester - Central Business District, adjacent to Manchester Central Tram station and a ３minute walk to Deansgate Railway station. Within a 6 minute walk to University learning corridor and main shopping area. A 18 minute walk to the Picccadilly Station where the station of High Speed 2 Railway (HS2) in the future. Less than 30 minutes by train to Manchester Airport, A truly global hub.
HIGH SPEED RAILWAY (HS2)
A GBP56 billion planned high-speed railway designed to enhance the UK's north-south connections. It aims to increase the capacity and connectivity of the country's rail network by offering a high-frequency, high-capacity, high-speed rail service as well as improving services and slashing journey times the high-speed railway is predicted to bring annual economic benefits across the UK of up to GBP15 billion.
Linking London, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester, HS2 will run as many as 14 trains an hour between the UK's major cities in each direction, and estimates see the network carrying over 300,000 people every day.
The proposed location for a new HS2 station -cutting the journey from Leeds to London to just 1 hour and 21 minutes and taking passengers to Birmingham in just 57 minutes.
Click the link below for more details of HS2 :
The leading Manchester based property developer and investor, established almost 30 years, it has a wholly owned mixed portfolio of £250m throughout the UK.
This award-winning company takes great pride in its work with a proven emphasis on high quality finishes, individuality in each development's design and best in practice management of its portfolio.
Axis Tower Building Progress
Update on May 2018:
- Core walls poured to the 25th Floor
- Concrete complete to the 21st Floor
- Cladding completed to the 10th Floor
Update on Feb 2018:
- Concrete core walls poured to the 17th Floor
- Concrete floors poured to the 12th Floor
- 2nd floor cladding commenced
Update on Nov 2017 :
- Reinforced concrete core walls poured up to the 11th Floor
- 8th floor slab now poured
- Stairs and Landings installed to the 7th Floor
Update on Aug :
Update on June:
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.