WILBURN BASIN (BLOCK B)
- HKD 3,169,047
- 860 square feet
- 2 bedrooms
- Estimated Completion: COMPLETED
- Ownership: 250 years leasehold
- Rental yield up to: 5.0%
- COMPLETED and TENANTED, extremely rare in Manchester
- Nestled by River Irwell; 10 minutes walk to Central Business District - Spinningfields
- Right next to a 116,000 sq.ft. shopping area - Regent Retail Park
- Developed by one of the largest nationwide developers
- Neighbourhood containing 13 hectares regeneration area of hotel, workspace, retail space and public realm
- High specification with 'Porcelanosa' kitchens and 'Villeroy & Boch' Sanitaryware
- On-site facilities : car park, fitness centre, cinema room, hotel style 24 / 7 concierge and communal landscaped gardens
WILBURN BASIN is a brand-new residence sited around the historic River Irwell and offers an attractive waterside setting to residents, right next to a 116,000 sq.ft. shopping area - Regent Retail Park, within 10 minutes walking distance of the central business district – Spinningfields. It's developed by one of the largest nationwide developers and it is neighbourhood containing 13 hectares regeneration area of hotel, workspace, retail space and public realm.
It comprises four distinct blocks varying in height from 8 to 21 storeys which offer fantastic views across the city. All apartments are built to a high specification with 'Porcelanosa' kitchens and 'Villeroy & Boch' Sanitaryware.
Block B is now available for sale, please contact us for price lists and more details.
Should the brochure fail to display, kindly refresh the webpage
Walking distance :
- 4 minutes : Regent Retail Park (Sainsburys Supermarket and shops)
- 9 minutes : Urban heritage area - Castlefield / 13 hectares regeneration area
- 10 minutes : Central business district - Spinningfields
* St. John's Regeneration - 13 hectares area of hotel, workspace, retail space and public realm.
* Middlewood Locks Regeneration - over 500,000 sq ft of Grade A office space.
St John's Regeneration
St John's is a regeneration project in the city centre of Manchester, directly opposite WILBURN BASIN. The scheme is set to transform this part of the city including the redevelopment of the former Granada Studios site. The area will be home to new housing, offices, events space and shops. It also includes the £78 million 'The Factory' arts space which is part of the Northern Powerhouse initiative.
St John's development will be the new centre of Manchester in the near future. It'll be like river front area in London. And it's next to the financial district of Spinningfields. WILBURN BASIN will be within walking distance across the bridge to reach this area.
Middlewood Locks Regeneration
Just north of WILBURN BASIN lies a 24 acre site which is being transformed into new homes, restaurants, shops, a hotel, gym and new parks. There will also be over 500,000 sqft of Grade A office space. As with WILBURN BASIN location, the site is strategically positioned to act as a gateway into Spinningfields from across the river.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.