HKD 9,499,714 - 20,527,019
- HKD 9,499,714 - 20,527,019
- London(Zone 1)
- 326-928 square feet
- 1/2/3 Bedrooms
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 2,374,928
- Estimated Completion: COMPLETED
- Ownership: 999 years leasehold
- COMPLETED and ready to move in
- Located in Prestige Zone 1 location – Bayswater, only 5 minutes walk to Bayswater Underground station. Walking distance to famous Kensington Palace
- Exquisite building with direct access to exclusive, classic garden - one of London's few remaining traditional Garden Squares
- Located within one of London's most fashionable neighbourhoods, adjacent to Westbourne Grove and Portobello Road, with luxury shops and Michelin star restaurants around
- Close to Paddington rail station and 3 tube stations, well connected to different parts of London and rest of England.
- Benefited by a £1 billion regeneration of Queensway, transforming the area in to the new 'Covent Garden of West London'
An exceptional outlook and direct access to exclusive, classic gardens with a selection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments situated in London Zone 1 Bayswater area. Only a 5-minute walk to Bayswater Underground station. Located within one of London's most fashionable neighbourhoods within walking distance: 7 minutes - Westbourne Grove, 17 minutes - Notting hill and Portobello and 15 minutes - Paddington national rail station. There is a £1 billion regeneration of Queensway nearby the development.
Should the brochure fail to display, kindly refresh webpage
Walking distance :
- 5 minutes - Bayswater Underground station
- 7 minutes - Westbourne Grove
- 15 minutes - Paddington national rail station
- 17 minutes - Notting Hill, Portobello
- Reservation fee of £5,000
- 10% of purchase price payable (less reservation fee) at exchange of contracts
- 90% payable on completion
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.