HKD 1,322,559 - 1,714,574
- HKD 1,322,559 - 1,714,574
- 172 - 323 square feet
- Studio / 1 bedrooms
- Up to 65% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 600,106
- Estimated Completion: 2021 Q3
- Ownership: 250 years leasehold
Welcome to Weavers House, a collection of 30 boutique studio and 1-bedroom apartments, located at the gateway of Salford Quays and Media City.
Weavers House is the first phase of Cross Quays Square, a gated community that offers something totally different from the uniform glass and concrete towers that have become repetitive on the Manchester skyline.
- 7% guaranteed rental return for two years
- 12 mins walk to MediaCityUK, home to over 250 businesses, including The BBC, ITV and BUPA, etc.
- 6 mins walk to Langworthy Metrolink station, and 21 mins on tram to Deansgate Station
- Walking distance to University of Salford, with more than 19,000 students
- High rental demand from professionals and students due to the prime location and limited supply in the area
- 10 mins to the Quays, with plenty of waterside cafés, bars and restaurants, and shopping malls
- All apartments in Weavers House are fully-furnished
- Fully-managed and let by an award-winning lettings company
Should the brochure fail to display, kindly refresh the webpage
- Reservation fee of £2,500
- 35% of purchase price (less reservation fee) payable at exchange of contracts (28 days)
- Balance of 65% payable on completion
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.