HKD 2,707,743 - 15,680,586
- HKD 2,707,743 - 15,680,586
- 596 - 2266 square feet
- 1 / 2 / 3 bedrooms
- Up to 70% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 812,323
- Estimated Completion: COMPLETED
- Ownership: Leasehold of 250 years
- Rental yield up to: 7.0%
OXYGEN TOWERS is a 31 storey situated in city centre, next to the bustling bohemian Northern Quarter. Only a 5 minute walk to Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station (future HS2 station), this new luxury development combines the highest build quality with hotel-standard leisure facilities.
Home to 12 luxury family townhouses at ground level, 345 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments above and basement car parking below, Oxygen sets a new benchmark in 5 star city living.
- Located in Manchester city centre, next to cultural area Northern Quarter
- Approximately a 5 minute walk to the Piccadilly Station, where the station of High Speed 2 Railway in the future.
- Less than 30 minutes by train to Manchester Airport, A truly global hub
- High Speed 2 Railway (HS2) which will provide rail travel to Londons Airports and a host of other locations in the future which are easily accessed by Manchester's excellent rail links within 1 hour journey
- A leading Manchester-based property developer which has spent over 30 years growing a wholly owned mixed UK portfolio now valued at £200m
- Manchester's orbital and linear motorways connect it directly to the other key urban hubs of UK
- Luxury facilities such as spa suite, gym, swimming pool , cinema and parking space etc…
- Spectacular sky garden and communal pavilion offers additional outdoor space to relax with 24 hour concierge
- Close at hand on the street level with space for shops and cafes on the ground floor of the building
VIRTUAL TOUR - SHOW APARTMENT
Should the brochure fail to display, kindly refresh the webpage
CONSTRUCTION AT A GLIMPSE...
OXYGEN TOWERS is located at the main commercial core of Manchester city centre and Northern Quarter. Approximately a 5 minute walk to the Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station, where the station of High Speed 2 Railway in the future.
HIGH SPEED RAILWAY (HS2)
A GBP56 billion planned high-speed railway designed to enhance the UK's north-south connections. It aims to increase the capacity and connectivity of the country's rail network by offering a high-frequency, high-capacity, high-speed rail service as well as improving services and slashing journey times the high-speed railway is predicted to bring annual economic benefits across the UK of up to GBP15 billion.
Linking London, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester, HS2 will run as many as 14 trains an hour between the UK's major cities in each direction, and estimates see the network carrying over 300,000 people every day.
The proposed location for a new HS2 station -cutting the journey from Leeds to London to just 1 hour and 21 minutes and taking passengers to Birmingham in just 57 minutes.
Click the link below for more details of HS2 :
WHY INVEST IN MANCHESTER?
- The largest light rail system in the UK – Metrolink. The seven routes radiate from Manchester's city centre to the suburbs including the Manchester Airport
- 2 hours train to Euston, London
- Ongoing infrastructure project such as the HS2 project, to shorten the travel time to an hour from London Euston to Manchester Airport; the HS3, a high-speed railway link where it will shorten the travel time between Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; and the One North project will boost the city's accessibility
- Manchester Airport is the UK's third busiest airport with direct flights to Hong Kong and China
Part of Manchester's progressive attitude and youthful energy is fuelled by the 90,000 students that attend its leading universities and colleges, increased to 400,000 students attending universities within an hours drive. One of the largest student populations in Europe, this includes 20,000 international students that travel here from more than 180 countries. It's the highest student retention levels in Europe.
OXYGEN TOWERS is located in the centre of a swathe of new investment connecting the Northern Quarter to Ancoats and New Islington. The city has one of the fastest growing economies in the UK, with many major strategic developments backed by investors from around the world.
A key driver of the Northern Powerhouse Partnership, it has successfully attracted national and global businesses such as the BBC and Google to establish strategic sites in the city, resulting in real-estate values being among the most stable and rewarding in the world.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.