HKD 5,037,842 - 9,966,881
- HKD 5,037,842 - 9,966,881
- 倫敦(Zone 1)
- 439-814 平方呎
- Studios/1 /2房
- 預計落成日期: 2018年 第二 / 三季
- 業權: 250年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達: 0.0%
- Display flat at the site is now available for visit
- Value for money : Located in zone 1, experience developer, award-winning architects, yet the price are 40% lower than the most central zone 1 properties.
- Stylist architectural and interior design, high-specification furniture and fittings
- Within 15 mins walk to Old Street Station, quick transport links to Central London, strong rental demand is expected
- Crossrail Farringdon Station will provide upward pressure on value of surrounding areas including where Hoxton Press is located.
- The nearby transportation hub combining St. Pancras rail station - terminus of Eurostar connecting England to other European countries; King's Cross - terminus of East Coast Main Line; and King's Cross St. Pancras underground station, is one of the businest in the UK.
- Situated between Shoreditch Park and Rosemary Gardens, both the city and green spaces are right on Hoxton Press' doorstep
- Hoxton Street Market offers a wide choice of retail options
HOXTON PRESS comprises two hexagonal towers of 16 and 20 storeys; 198 private homes with a choice of studios and one & two bedroom apartments. The new homes are located a short walk from the tech hub of Old Street in Zone 1 with excellent links to Underground, Overground and Crossrail services.
By the canalside with a stunning view overlooking Shoreditch Park, both the city and green spaces are right on HOXTON's doorstep.
This development is in Travelcard Zone 1 with the nearest railway stations being Haggerston (Overground), Hoxton (Overground) and Essex Road (National Rail). There are also a number of buses that provide access to multiple areas of the capital including the City and London Bridge from your doorstep.
EUROSTAR - a high-speed railway service traverse the Channel Tunnel betweeen the United Kingdom and France, connecting London with Avignon, Brussels, Lille, Lyon, Marseille and Paris within few hours, which the London Terminus is situated at St. Pancras Station, just a 9 minutes journey from Old Street underground station.
CROSSRAIL - the Elizabeth line opens in 2018, Farringdon station will be one of the busiest in the UK, connecting with Thameslink and the London Underground to provide links with outer London, the home counties, the City, Canary Wharf and three of London's five airports.
When the service is fully operational in December 2019, Elizabeth line trains will run from the airport through the new tunnels, providing a direct link to central London destinations including Bond Street, Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf. The property will further benefit from Crossrail which can be accessed from Farringdon.
Interior and Architectural design
HOXTON PRESS integrates the area's prestige of creativity and design into a clean, contemporary, comfortable living space. Each property is created to combine style and modernity while giving a nod to the site's industrial heritage; from the double-glazed aluminum windows to the engineered oak flooring throughout.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.