X1 THE LANDMARK
HKD 1,350,289 - 2,545,150
- HKD 1,350,289 - 2,545,150
- 365-990 平方呎
- Duplexes/1 /2 /3房
- 最低所需現金: HKD 337,570
- 預計落成日期: 2019年 第3季
- 業權: 250年土地租賃權
- 租金回報率高達: 6.1%
FACILITIES AND FEATURES
- Few minutes' walk to a massive shopping complex
- 13-storey building provides 191 units
- Most apartments come with a private balcony or terrace
- Bike storage, concierge services, double-height gymnasium, private cinema, games room, communal courtyard etc.
- Fully furnished, fully managed
- Developed by one of the North West's premier developers with good track record of past developments.
X1 The Landmark will present 191 luxury units on a prime residential site adjacent to Spinningfields in Manchester city centre. It features an exciting mix of one, two and three bedrooms apartments, together with two, three and four bedroom family townhouses.
CONSTRUCTION AT A GLIMPSE...
Update : June 2018
Update : April 2018
WHY INVEST IN X1 THE LANDMARK?
- The Liverpool-based UK developer is one of the North-West's premier development companies. It offers an exciting portfolio of property investments in major Northern cities like Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds with good track records
- Award-winning £50m project in Liverpool's waterfront quarter, as well as the highly popular Salford Quays development whose three phases (a total of £21m) sold out within months of being released
- The developer also offers a management service by it's sister company. ALL completed developments are 100% let
- 3-min walk to the Regent Retail Park: shops, restaurants and supermarket
- 15-min walk to Spinningfields, Manchester's central business district
- 9-min drive or 10 mins on public transport to MediaCityUK, a media and technology hub
- 12-min walk to University of Salford
- 15-min walk to Salford Central Station
- Right opposite to the future Middlewood Locks
- 10-min walk to the New Bailey development
- 15-min walk to the future St. John's development
STRONG RENTAL DEMAND
X1 The Landmark is located at the neighborhood of University of Salford, the St John's Project, the Chapel Street Development and the Middlewood Locks. High volume of tenants is expected, most likely would be students and young professionals. It will also be enormously benefited by the investments and developments around due to the proximity.
St. John's Project - Enterprise, Living and Culture in Manchester
Future St.John's Quarter Photo by Manchester Evening News on 1 Jun 2017
X1 The Landmark is just a short walk across River Irwell to the St John's. St. John's Quarter and neighbouring Castlefield are areas of great historic significance. Used to be an industrial site and transport termini, abundant of warehouses were built.
'St. John's' is a massive regeneration project. It will be transformed to a neighbourhood containing 320 hotel bedrooms, 560,000 sq ft of workspace, 240,000 sq ft of retail and 13 acres of public realm.
The scheme is set to transform this part of the city including the redevelopment of the former 'Granada Studios' site, which was the headquarters of ITV and Granada, into a world-renowned hotel; production studios; bars, restaurants and cafes.
St. John also includes the £110 million 'The Factory' – a new cultural space, which is part of the Northern Powerhouse initiative. It is a new arts and cultural venue which offers audiences the opportunity to enjoy dance, theatre, music, opera, visual arts, popular culture etc. It is going to be the new home of Manchester International Festival when it starts operating in 2020.
"St John's development will be the new centre of Manchester in 5-10 years' time. It'll be like river front area in London. And it's next to the financial district of Spinningfields," a planner revealed.
Click for more information: https://stjohnsmanchester.com/masterplan/
Salford Central Masterplan - Chapel Street and New Bailey
Salford City Council's largest ever planning application - to deliver £650million investment, create around 11,000 new jobs, 197,000sqm of commercial space, 24,000sqm of retail and leisure space, 849 new homes, 390 hotel rooms, new car parking, improved pedestrian and cyclist routes and new public open spaces.
- Chapel street transformation – The area is now becoming a vibrant collection of shops, cafés and business premises, as well as providing new houses and apartments
Left: Completed office premise 'One Bailey'/Right: Completed multi-storey car park
- 'New Bailey Development' is a brand new riverside development close to Salford Central Station. It consists of eight high-quality buildings which include Grade A office spaces, multi-storey car park, a hotel etc.
Click for more information: http://www.chapel-street.net/
Middlewood Locks Project
Middlewood Locks is located next to Salford Central Station, it is a 24 acre site which offers people a place to do business, and a new destination with shops, hotels, restaurants and bars, public open spaces and a beautiful waterfront setting. It is a unique new neighbourhood combining city living, green space, community spirit and a range of commercial opportunities. First phase will be completed in the third quarter in 2018.
Click for more information: http://middlewood-locks.co.uk/
WHY INVEST IN SALFORD, MANCHESTER?
The economy of Salford, and in particular that of Salford Quays, is booming. The past five years have seen the total number of businesses in the city increase by a fifth and the economy grow by 15%. This economic expansion drives the population growth which pushes up property values and rental yields.
'The population of Salford currently stands at 237,000 and is expected to grow by approximately 10% by 2020' (Manchester Evening News)
RAPID POPULATION GROWTH
- '9,000 new homes are needed per year for the next 5 years' (BNY Mellon)
- 'Manchester's population is set to increase by 125,000 by 2025' (ONS)
- 'The number of households in Manchester is forecast to grow by 3,300 a year' (JLL 2017)
CAPITAL GROWTH PROSPECT
- 'House prices to rise by 28.2% between 2017-2021' (JLL 2017)
- 'Rents to rise by 20.5% between 2017-2021' (JLL 2017)
- The largest light rail system in the UK – Metrolink. The seven routes radiate from Manchester's city centre to the suburbs including the Manchester Airport
- 2 hours train to Euston, London
- Ongoing infrastructure project such as the HS3, a high-speed railway link where it will shorten the travel time between Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds; the HS2 project, to shorten the travel time to an hour from London Euston to Manchester Airport, and the One North rail project will boost the city's accessibility.
- Manchester Airport is the UK's third busiest airport with direct flights to Hong Kong and China
MEDIACITYUK – ‘THE CANARY WHARF OF THE NORTH’
Since the arrival of MediaCityUK in 2001, the area has skyrocketed. Businesses, workers and tenants alike have flocked to the area. Its status as a media hub, as well as being a prime catalyst for employment and future growth, has enhanced Salford's reputation, with its growing popularity.
Thousands of people have descended on the area in recent years following in the footsteps of the famous broadcaster, desperate to live, work and socialise in such a vibrant area.
Homeowners and businesses are seeing the incredible potential of MediaCityUK – the site is slowly but surely becoming a firm favourite with both the regional and national press, with many comparing it to London and praising its stunning redevelopment and its substantial contribution to both the local area and the national economy
FIRST EVER GREAT MANCHESTER MAYOR
Labour Party's Andy Burnham has been elected as the mayor of Greater Manchester in May 2017. Like London, appointing a Mayor will provide the Northern cities with more power and help Manchester to reach its full potential as the leader of the Northern Powerhouse.
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.