HKD 1,235,599 - 2,288,938
- HKD 1,235,599 - 2,288,938
- 431 - 1023 square feet
- Studio / 1 / 2 bedrooms / Duplexes
- Up to 75% Loan-To-Value
- Min. Cash Required: HKD 308,902
- Estimated Completion: COMPLETED
- Ownership: 981 years leasehold
Halifax House is a building of great historical and economic significance. A total of 26 apartments are arranged over three of the four floors, with the ground floor housing a stylish bar and restaurant.
Halifax House, found in the main business district of Liverpool, an exciting and vibrant city and world-class centre for investment and commerce with an excellent transport network providing easy access to all UK destinations.
- Completed and ready to be tenanted
- Located in the heart of Liverpool, just 2 mins walk to James Street Station
- 13 mins walk to Lime Street Station, the future High Speed 2 Station
- Takes only 1.5 hours to London once HS2 starts operating
- Walking distance to numerous attractions and shopping malls, including Liverpool ONE and Royal Albert Dock
- Close to several prestigious universities, the city is home to over 70,000 students and has the highest proportion of overseas students in the UK
- Right next to the £5.5 Billion Liverpool Waters Project, which will provide more than 50,000 job opportunities
- Highly Refined Specifications
Should the brochure fail to display, kindly refresh webpage
Please contact us for brochures, floor plans, and price lists, etc.